Diary entry 8 - "Sit down before you make a scene."

Start from the beginning

Drake stands in his spot with a curious expression on his face.

"Well are you?" She pushes.

"No! We only met like 2 weeks ago. And we're just friends anyway." I persuade.

"Sure. Cause that's gonna last long." She mutters under her breath.

Drake takes a seat next to me. I squirm under his gaze.

He notices my nervousness and asks "Are you okay?"

Unable to talk I nod my head.

Brian stops his conversation with Matt, Erin and chase, and turns his attention to me.

"Hey. Anny? You need to eat something. C'mon. I'll take you to get something." He says obviously noticing my mood change.

"Okay." I mumble as I get out of my seat.

Brian excuses himself and grabs my wrist, pulling me to the canteen.

"Thanks. Why are we going here?" I asked puzzled.

"I'm going to get you something to eat." He says in a 'duh' tone.

I pull out of his grasp. "N-no. I just thought that-"

"That I would pull you out of there today to stop you from socialising." He points at our table. He laughs without humour. "No way. That's the last thing you need right now. You really do need to eat. Your as skinny as a tooth pick and your as light as a feather." To prove his point his lifts me up swiftly.

"Hey. Put me down. I'm not skinny I'm huge. And the only reason you picked me up so fast is because your strong." I slap his back and kick my legs.

Brian places me on the floor gently and shakes his head. "If your not going to talk to someone I'm going to help you. You are light and you are skinny, it's not even funny." He exclaims frustratedly.

I sigh. "I'm not hungry." I say in a bored voice.

"From the noises your stomach always makes, your obviously starving yourself." He crosses his arms. "I'm worried about you Evangeline. You hurting yourself." He rubs his temple.

What? How did he know I cut? I don't remember telling anyone?

"W-what?" I asked surprised.

"Do you want broccoli, carrots and a burger?" He asks pulling me along to the canteen line.

"I'm not hungry!" I pull out of his grasp.

Right then and there my stomach makes a gurgling sound.

Traitor!

"I'm not asking! I'm demanding!" He says sternly.

I give up. "Fine." I sigh.

Once Brain paid for my food we walk back to the table only to find Cassy flirting with Chase while Matt, Erin and Drake have a hushed talk.

I clear my throat and Drake moves out of my seat. "Thanks." I mutter slyly.

He just nods his head.

I begin picking at my food. I look up only to find Brian already staring at me with a serious face on.

I frown and pop some of the broccoli in my mouth.

Brian nods his head and turns back to Matt.

My stomach churns as the food slides down my throat.

I gag and instantly regret my actions. Alas, I keep on shoving food in my mouth hesitantly.

Drake watches me with a curious look on his face.

I turn my head and face him. "What?"

He pulls out of his awkward trance and shakes his head vigorously. "Ahh. Nothing. Just fascinated. That's all." He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.

I nod my head and turn back to my tray of food.

All of a sudden the bells rings and I jump out of my seat happily.

"Ah. Gotta go! Bye." And with that I sprint or of the cafeteria.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Brian Pov
Drake turns and faces me with a perplexed look on his face. "She really loves to run doesn't she?"

My head tilts over and I stare at him, not understanding what he means.

"C'mon. Am I the only one she runs for the hills for?" He asks bringing his hands through his hair.

"Probably dude. She never did that with me." I laugh.

"She could run a marathon and win first place every time!" He sighs. "Damn! She's so fast."

"Yep. She said when she was a primary school she won a relay versing 3 of the fastest boys in the school." Cassy buts in.

I stare at Cassy in admiration. "Yeah. In P.E whenever we play soccer she sprints full on. She has a weak kick but because she's so fast she can get pretty close to the goals before anyone on the opposite team can reach her." I reply happily.

She is the best soccer player I know. She has good tactic and she can pull some really smart tricks with her feet.

Sadly, she doesn't agree. She always thinks bad of herself and won't talk to anyone besides Cassy or I.

It's funny because she actually played soccer as a sport before she moved schools.

"Cool. Well I gotta go. Don't wanna be late." Drake waves as he stalks off.

"See ya later." I call out.

"See you later Chase." Cassy twirls her hair around her pink finger.

I flaunt over her. How can she not see that I like her? She obsesses around other guys and not once is that guy me.

I sigh as Chase, Matt and Erin wave goodbye.

"C'mon Cassy. We'll be late." I say pulling her to the 2 large lunch doors.

"Okay." She sighs sadly.

I laugh at her attitude.

She is perfect.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N
Heyo y'all!

How's it going? I'm good if your wondering. If not...I'm good.

So I am updating a lot. Sorry this chapter hasn't got much drama or action in it but I pinkie promise that the next one will be interesting. Pinkie. Swear.

Byeeeeee!

~Jess😂