Introduction

*** When we say GANGSTERS, we didn't only define it by WORDS, we definitely show it in ACTION!***

This story is an example of Japanese Anime or Manga Serye which is a combination of action, love story and a sort of fantasy. The action part of the story highlights the fight between two antagonistic groups of students - the Enforcement Team and the Katana Gang. While the other is connected to the Interpol and the CIA, the gangsters likewise came from families who headed biggest International Crime Syndicate in the world. Action scenes are intense that real-life Karate Moves be introduced featuring Martial Arts with the use of special weapons (guns, knives and swords) and armed with technique or knowledge in Human Anatomy unto which part of the body to fatally attack causing not only paralysis but even death.

Aside from that, love story also is very much exciting. There are indeed eight unpredictable pairs in the end. All of them play different non-monotonous roles which are crucial and can not be omitted in the story. All pairs also undergone great ordeal and have almost accepted hopelessness. In their entangled lives, it is always a question who among them are meant for one another. Drama and comedy also exists with love story and they are scattered all throughout.

Fantasy in the story is very indispensable. It is the sole reason why Katana Gang and Enforcement Team fights. It is also the reason why love story became all the more complicated. In order to be assured that readers who doesn't like fantasy will support our story, we made the fantasy limited and well-explained. In fact, it is a combination of fact and fiction which originated from the history of the omnipotent ruler of Japan one thousand years ago - the Fujiwara Family. In the story, their fame and victory is attributed to their secret - the powerful Katana which is the second longest sword in Japan. Until now it is safeguarded by their descendants from anybody who knew about its supernatural powers and want to use it in vain. The gangsters' mission then is to look for the only predestined person who is endowed with the ability to possess the maximum potential of the Katana Sword and has the sole power to obliterate the curse before 1,000 years of time limit was reached. Else, they are to face an awful end. But since they haven't got any vibrant clue, the mission seemed impossible and another great obstacle hinders their goal. It's not only a matter of life and death, but it is also a choice between the dictates of their mind and their emotion.

Perfectly Entangled is divided in three seasons, namely;

Season 1: The Greatest Rivalry (Genre: 90% Romance, 10% Action)

Season 2: Vengeance of a Gangster (Genre: 80% Action, 15% Romance, 5% Random)

Season 3: Love Twists (Genre: Everything, Random)

Overall, the combination of the three seasons is a perfect blend of a 3-in-1 story. When translated into different languages, it is best for Asian female or male teens of different races. May it be for Filipino, Japanese, etch. It was way back 2008 and we were both in High School when we first conceptualized the outline of the story. But because of our busy days in college, we failed to continue our work and choose not to upload any amidst those Wattpad Writers & Stories getting famous and now on screen/TV. However, we strongly believe that "You need not to be the first. You just got to be the best!"

Today, the time has come! We are honored to present to you a combination of over seven years careful study and brainstorming to make the story perfectly entangled. The title itself defines! Their hearts are entwined and their lives as well. And for one perfect reason, it all happened...