Chp.13 Got Lauren Expelled!?Hell Yeah!!!

Start from the beginning

"I mean your gonna be our group partner BC now I'm annoy you until you die BC you got Lauren expelled BC of you bitch"Tristan said getting from his seat coming closer to me he comes up to my ear & whispers "IMA make you regret this from now to the end of the year slut" that's sent shivers down my back it felt so weird his voice was deep low & cold & his hot breath against my ear is kinda nasty & weird at the same time.

"You know I'm not a female dog but we both know you are" I felt a slap against the back of my head I turn around to see Kayden ya he did it. I glared at him until I hear finger snaps from the back of me I turn back around & cross my arms.

"Oh don't pout just BC we picked you" Carson says while pinching my cheeks. I slap his hand away then he slaps my hand & counties pinching my cheeks except he does it harder.

"Ow stop that hurts" I slap his hand away. "Fucking bitch" I muttered to myself hoping they didn't hear but one did "what did you say?" Alex said in a deep growl. Oh shit he heard. Now the boys attention was on me.

"N-nothing" I said why am I so nervous?

"Bullshit you muttered something under your breath" he grabbed my arm & pinned it behind my back. How does the teacher not see this oh ya! She is on her phone ptf typical.

"Ow ow ow ow owwww let go of me you asshole" he bent my arm harder grabbed it tighter. It hurt so much now I think I was gonna cry.

"Tell me what you said & I'll let you go" um no I'm not letting him get away like that now some of you are like tell him tell him but no I'm sorry I'm not one of those people that let people feel victory unless I want them to.

"No why should I your not the boss of me"I say struggling to get out of the grip.

Ring

Yes!!! I rip out of his grip & try to run out the class until Kayden grabs my arm & pulls me to sit back down but instead he throws me against the classroom wall by now everyone left the classroom even the teacher being the dumbass she is & locking the door now I'm stuck in here until last period with them. That's in 7 hours!? Great just great!!!!!

I'm pinned against the classroom wall by Riley but Tristan took my backpack off & threw it on the ground. Riley puts my arms above my head & looked me in the eye but I didn't make eye contact with him he snaps his fingers in my face then pushes my head lightly to my eye contact with him I look away again the someone grabs the top of my head so my head wouldn't move but I accidently look into Riley's hazel eyes, his eyes are like a trans once you get in it you can't get out I tried to look away but I couldn't & no I don't not like Riley or any of the boys with me right now I hate them with everything I got.

"Good your looking at me now tell me what you said" he said smirking I hate that thing on his lips I wish I could just smack it off &.......

"What the fuck Monroe!?!?!?!" Riley says holding his cheek.Ohhhhh shit I just slapped him!? Ha! He deserved it.

"Oh I'm sorry there I didn't mean to slap that thing you had on your face off" he looks at me raising an eyebrow.

"What thing!?" He says looking me the eye.

"Your smirk" I say smirking now ha! I'm the one not you! Mwahahaha,sorry I'm weird like that.I'm just feeling the victory.

"Changing the subject but for real what did you say?" I roll my eyes & tell them. 'Oh' is all they say then the next moment I'm on the floor holding my cheek Riley just slapped me back! Wtf!!!! But damn he slaps hard it hurts so much, I'm not gonna cry like a wimp I am gonna go threw the pain like a champion.