I cracked open the first box and pulled out a picture frame. When I flipped the frame over to see the picture I almost dropped it. In front of my eye is the last picture taken of my dad and I together before his death. I haven't seen it since long before the move. In fact I threw this picture during one of my rages. The glass shattered and I fell to the floor sobbing.

My breathing started to pick up and I can feel that I'm on the verge of a panic attack. The memories of the night that took his life started to come and they hit me like a freight train, and there was nothing I could do about it.

My screaming, pleas for this strange guy to get off of me, my dad coming to my rescue, how he picked me up and put me in the back of the his car to take me to the hospital. The moment when the truck slammed into the drivers side door. Then when I finally woke up in the hospital, without my father and my innocence.

When I came too from my latest panic attack I was on the floor of my room with the picture still clutched in my hand. I looked at the picture one more time before sliding it under my bed and stood up from the floor. I got myself to the bathroom were I ran the cold water from the sink and washed it over my face. I repeated the action a few times before I felt okay and went to back to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. I don't know how long it will take for me to get used to this Arizona heat, or if I'll ever get used to it. Right now it's like 90 degrees outside. I'm in shorts and another tee shirt today. Mom made me some breakfast before she drove me to school with the promise of picking me up after.

I walked into my first period and waited for class to start. The bell finally rang and I couldn't help but look for Lexa. Even though I looked I didn't see her. She's not in first period. I sighed and paid attention back to what Mr. Quinn was teaching. The day went by slowly and as I came to realize, Lexa wasn't there. She didn't come to school today.

When lunch rolled around I sat in the same seat I did yesterday and to my surprise Matt sat across from me.

"So you're new here right?" Matt asked and looked up from his lunch.

"Yea, my mom and I moved here over the summer." I answered and finished the food that's in my mouth.

"What made you guys move to Tombstone?" He asked and took another bite of his sandwich.

"Mom got another job and we needed a change." I answered not wanting another flashback to happen.

"The cool" Matt said and went back to eating his lunch.

I didn't want to ask him the question that has been burning on my mind all day but I really wanted to know.

"Have you seen Lexa today?" I asked hoping he said he did.

"No, I haven't, hopefully she crawled back under the rock she came out of." Matt said and pushed his food away from him.

"What do you have against her?" I asked.

"She just not the best person to be around." Matt said.

"Why?" I asked wanting more.

"Because she is Jenna, what more do you want me to say?!" Matt said raising his voice.

"Give me one good reason why I should stay away from her!" I yelled back.

Matt clenched his jaw, he looked like he wanted to say something, but nothing came out of his mouth. His face started to turn red and he clenched his hands into fist before slamming one on the tabletop. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my lunch before getting up and walking away. I didn't want to deal with his bullshit anymore.