i told you i was coming back(24)

Începe de la început

Right when I was about to grab the knob, he appeared right in front of me.

There was no other student in the class.

“Now, now. I was being nice.” He said in a silky sweet voice.

I started backing away from him slowly as the color drained from my face.

“I-I ha-have t-to get to cl-class ” I shuddered terrified.

He just grinned at me as he took a step toward me.

“Well I have the next period free. We can talk….or something.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

My legs hit something hard and I couldn’t step away. I was trapped.

“Why the long face. Aren’t you happy to see me?”

Tears started to brim my eyes.

“please.” I whispered. “Please let me go.”

“Sorry darling.  I really don’t want to” he said as he reached his hand out and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I started to shake. My eyes stayed on the ground.

“Look at me” he said. I didn’t.

“Look at me!” he shouted. I whimper as I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his.

“Good girl.” He stepped closer and before I could react his hands were around my waist and he lifted me on to the desk.

“I want to have some fun.” He declared.

“Please” I cried as tears started to stream down my face. “Please let me go. Please I won’t tell anyon-.” My pleading was cut off by is rough lip.

I tried to push him away put he forced me down and pulled my hands above my head and the other slowly making its way up my shirt.

He forcefully stuck his tongue in my mouth and I bit it. He instantly pulled back and his hand was brought down on my face. It stung.

“BITCH! YOU BIT MY TOUNGE!” he growled. “I’m going to--” his sentence was cut off by the sound of shoes echoing down the hall. He looked at the clock and notice that it was time for his next class.

“Fuck!” he growled then looked at me. “Say something about this and your little friends going to get hurt.”

I looked at his not knowing who he is talking about.

He went into a dresser and pulled at what looked like a photo, and threw it at me. I picked it up th e picture and looked at it. I gasped. It as a girl who looked like me but she was covered in blood and bruises.

It was a picture my little sis ivy. But she disappeared & years ago and we all thought she was dead. I knew that day that I saw her. I knew it.

“We’ve got her and if you ever want to see her alive. You will do as we say.”

“Please don’t hurt her” I begged as tears were still falling.

“it all depends if you’re willing to obey us.”

I have to protect her.

“Okay” I cried. “Okay.”

He smiled a kissed me again, and before I could do anything, the door to the class room opened.

Mr. Antonio didn’t stop until I was pulled back. I growl sounded and I fell to the floor. Finally someone to help me.

“What the fuck Dan!” a boy shouted. I looked up and saw mike. “I fuckin told you she was mine! Don’t fucking kiss her?” Michael knew him. I slowly scooted back and got up and ran to the door.

“Shit!” Michael(mike) yelled.

I was suddenly pulled back by my hair. Before I could scream, mike had his hand over my mouth.

“I’m going to let you go, but if you make a sound, I’m going to punish you.” He whispers next to my ear. “Do you understand?” I didn’t do anything. “I said DO YOU UNDER STAND!” I let out a muffled scream as tears prickled my eyes and I nodded.

He slowly dropped his hand as I tried to make another break for it. I was just pushed to the floor. Mike got on top of me. He was straddling me.

“You’re really making me mad you cheating whore!” he yelled as he banged my head onto the floor causing pain. “Don’t Fuckin Run From ME Ever Again! Your Mine!”

I kept sobbing harder and hared trying t get away from him.

“Mike the students are almost here. Get her out.” ‘Dan’ warned.

He lifted my sore sobbing body of the floor and whipped my tears away, but it was no use.

“Stop fuckin crying.” He shouted making me sob harder. “Stop it” he said shaking me hard. “Stop crying!”

I tried to stop but I couldn’t.

“Fuck it!” Mike said before a fist came in contact with my face and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok yall help me out here.

Boring?

Not enough detail?

Too short?

Just lost all interests

Questions?