Bella Elizabeth Sloan

Start from the beginning

"What, what happened?" Marissa said loud enough for me to hear her.

"Bella punched some girl in the face!" Clorissa said ignoring everything I just said.

"Oh my god, which girl was it?" Marissa asked excited.

"I don't know, I'll ask her." Clorissa said.

"No, just come to the school's nurses office." I said irritated.

"Okay, we'll be there." Clorissa said.

"See you later." I replied ending the call.

I sat my phone right on top of my duffle bag. I sat down at the edge of the nursery bed. I started to think again before the phone interrupted me. I looked at the girl with a confused look on my face.

"Who is this girl?"

"I've never seen her around school before."

"Maybe, she is an exchange student."

"Yea, that must be it."

"I wonder what she was doing in the bathroom, anyways."

The door then opened making look at the left side of the room interrupting my thoughts once again. It was the nurse coming through the door with an annoyed look on her face.

"There are two girls that are waiting to see you. Should I let them in?" She asked annoyed. 

"Yes, why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked confused.

"Don't get smart with me, sweetie!" She said with attitude.

"Will you just let them in?" I said getting a little annoyed.

"You two girls can come in now." She said motioning them to come in.

Marissa and Clorissa came from behind the nurse with full of excitement on their faces. They both were wearing the same ballet uniform I am wearing, Marissa's hair in a ponytail with elegant curly at the ends of her pony tail and a pink crunchy hold it together. Marissa duffle bag was purple with a ballerina wearing the same color uniform sowed in the front of it on her left shoulder. Clorissa's hair had short thin curls formed into a right side ponytail with a pink rubber band holding the ponytail together, her duffle bag a fuchsia pink color on her right shoulder.

"You girls make me sick." The nurse grumpy nurse said while closing the door.

"What is her problem?" Clorissa asked.

"I don't know but, she needs to get the monkey out of ass." Marissa said.

Clorissa started to chuckle to herself.

"Marissa, I can't believe you just said that." I said chuckling a bit.

"What, its true isn't?"

"Yea, but that’s not something you say out loud, what if she hears you?" I said whispering.

"She needs to know what people really think about her anyways." Marissa said.

"Anyways, where is she?" Clorissa asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious, she is right there?" Marissa said, pointing at the bed, I was sitting on.

"Well, is she okay?" Clorissa asked taking a step closer to the bed.

"Yea, I think she is just sleeping." I replied.

"Do you know her name?" Marissa asked while putting her Duffle bag on one of the beds.

"No, I would've asked the nurse but, you know why." I said smiling a bit reminding about what Marissa said.

Marissa then walked over to the bed I was sitting on to look at the mystery girl. She examined her for a few minutes.

"She looks so familiar." Marissa said examining her for a few more moments.

"Do you know who she is?" I asked Marissa.

"Yes, she is in my math class." Marissa said sounding a bit suspicious.

"Do you know her name?" Clorissa asked.

"Yea, Emily Ester Edgar, but some people call her Emma." She replied with a worried expression on her face.

"What’s wrong, Marissa, you looked like you've seen a ghost." Clorissa said.

"Nothing, everything is just fine." She said with a polite smile on her face.

I knew that something was wrong with Marissa. She seems like she is hiding something from me but what is she hiding. It has something to do with Emily, is there something wrong with her? Maybe, she just does not like her.

"So how did all this happen?" Clorissa asked ignoring Marissa.

After, explaining everything that happened that leads up to this very moment. Clorissa seemed shocked at what happened to Emily but not Marissa; she seems not surprised at all.

"So, she had a mental break down?" Marissa asked not surprised at all.

"Well, I'm not really sure what was going on." I replied.

"I feel bad for, Emma." Clorissa said looking at Emily sadly.

"What should we" Marissa paused her in her sentence to look at Emily.

"What are you looking at?" I said turning my head to look at Emily.

I was shocked to see that she was awake, her beautiful dark grey eyes staring right at me. She lifted herself up and looked around the room.

"Where am I? And who are you?" She asked sounding tired.

"You’re in the nurse’s office." I replied.