I sigh but then smile as he mutters " Hey , you are back "

Every damn time he knows that I have been out of the house or maybe it is because I have practice every other day.

"Come on sleepyhead I got you coffee" I said trying to wake him ,he only giggles shaking his head , his eyes still closed. I try once again waiting to meet the eyes that makes me lose my breathe.

"Come on !"

" And choco muffin with extra cream ?" He asks opening one eye and I had the erge to coo at him but held it in.

This is like everyday and I think I am going to die very soon because of him.

- - - -

After we devoured our muffins and drank our coffee , we showered and headed to our college. I am in the car as Niall makes his way towards me running with books and his satchel in his hand. He is looking so cute, all with light blue jeans and red polo shir .

That shirt suits him well

I reach over the passenger seat and push open the door as Niall reaches the car. He smiles sitting in shoving all books inside. I start the car as Niall turns on the radio. Soft music pours into the empty car.

None of speaks until " So you have two lectures right one with Liam ?" Niall nods his head as I turn and smile at him.

"Ya and the last one with you Hazza and El too." I can't help but be jealous when he says that. I know he is straight and I will never have a chance but everytime he brings her up it feels like he is throwing it in my face. And I try to not let that bother me , but he is fond of her and close to her. Well I am close to louis but that's different.

I and Louis will never work ,he is just not my type and have I mentioned I have eyes on someone else.

The words leave my mouth before I can think "So , you and Stella ? You like her or something ? " I feel so bad for asking , kind of selfish but then I am his best friend and I should know this things .

Ya , right Harry keep telling yourself that.

I wait fro him to answer as he takes a moment. I wanted him to immediately say No, that he doesn't del anything for her but the silence is more of answering my question. My shoulders slump but my ears perk up as he speaks

" I never thought of her that way . I mean I am fond of her , she is cute and nice . But I just .....you are getting what I am saying ?"

And this is okay , this is better than okay.

I know he is not directly saying no but then again he hasn't said yes. Also , if he hasn't thought about her that way then I think everything  is okay.

For now at least

With that I nod my head and smile but it quickly disappears at next words that leave Niall's mouth

"Harry! You are NOT gong to flirt with her ! Are you ? " I am slightly taken aback by his word.

Niall seems to realise it and therefore starts rambling , gesturing with his hand all over.

Cute

" I know how you work . And I dont want her to be your next 'target' or something. That girl is nice and caring ,  Harry I don't want to see her cry after you get done with her "

He makes quotation marked after 'done ' and if he wasn't my best friend and my love I would have slapped him.

Yes, I flirt and all but I never go after that.

"Done , Niall seriously ? You of all people should know I dont do it " my voice serious and raised slightly as I speed up the car.

Niall is staring at me wide eyed

"I didn't mean it like that Haz" his voice is soft and vulnerable and I just want to cuddle him and keep for myself.

But I ignored it and continue to drive . He Ned s to know that I am not kiding and he hr my feelings.

He sits there shock and then scoot closer to me , his arms around console gripping my arm tightly

He starts frantically " Haz.... I , I didn't ...I just care for her that's why I said what I said." And I know it then dawns on him that, that was a bad move as my hands grip tightly on steering wheel. I don't know how to begin I am so mad at him right now, but before I can speak he starts speaking.

He is closer to e than before , my hand still in his tight grip as if I will run out if he leaves me.

" I ..I am sorry Haz" his voice wavering and I know he is trying not to cry .

"Harry , please don't be mad at m-me , I ...I" I park my car as we reached college and leave a long breathe . He is already in tears.

He always has been sensitive.

I smile at him grabbing his hand removing from mine and his eyes look from my hands to my eyes frantically

And my resolve brakes.

"Shhh...its okay Niall" I start whipping the tears on his cheek " I know you didn't mean it Ni"

I say as he pulls me in his famous Horan hug and I can't help but close my eyes. He nuzles his face in the crook of my neck as he speaks

"You are so nice Haz , I ....I know you are not bad at all ,never "

We stay in the hug for few minutes just like that

"C'mon Ni , we are here, let's go" with that I smile at him pressing light kiss on his forehead as he smiles sofly at me.

He reaches back taking both of our bags as I lock the car doors and start walking. he stops me grabbing my hand " You sure , you are not mad ?" He is so adorable.

I smile shaking my head " Never Nialler!" I laugh and continue " Now let's go meet Liam !" With that we both move inside in search of our friend.

~~~~

AN

So , How was the chapter?

I feel like no one is reading this story although only two chapters are posted . But well ,we will see.

Don't forget to

    Vote     Comment     Share    

Take care all of you
👋