o n e

Um, hey...?

So later I'll think of a better way to begin. Dear diary is too cliché. Maybe, like, Dear cookie? Don't judge, I'm starving. So what's been happening today...?

Well... my phone screen protector is still bubbly at the corners and it's really bugging me because it's hard to type when the cover has air in it and you can't reach the screen. If you know what I mean?

I woke up at around three or four am. I wasn't tired, surprisingly. But I managed to fall asleep again. Then I woke up at 7:28 a.m.? Seven-something. I pulled my phone out and began reading on wattpad.

Wattpad is BAE!

I'm currently writing my own story called 'The girl next door.' I want it to be sort of romance, action, adventure, satire and maybe just a bit of cliché scenes in it. I'm gonna say right now that I suck at coming up with ideas when I want to. For school I have no problems whatsoever. Then when I have a choice... nothing!

I had to discontinue 'Rebellious' because it just wasn't getting any easier to write and I just can't seem to make anything fit with the story line. Also cramping all this information for the book in one novel won't be enough if you know what I mean. Basically there is gonna have to be a whole book series and what can I say? I'm lazy.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy writing. But reading is better.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Ah yes! My day. So I read on Wattpad and then of course dad came in to give a morning kiss and just like any other day his morning line was "What? I thought Angie was asleep?" But he says it playfully. It's like his annual morning line besides Sunday's. When he wants me to get out of bed for soccer. Let's just say I'm not a morning person.

After he left I went on reading my book.

After a few chapters I went downstairs to eat. Lola, my little sister, had been watching My Little Pony and Emmie, the middle child, was in the kitchen with her crutches. Guess what she was doing? Making bacon and eggs. ON CRUTCHES!? Can you believe her?

I got a little on the creative side and decided to try to make those delicious cinnamon apples that I had in Mexico.

I chopped up some apples and put them in a bowl then put some water in and heated them up in the microwave. The apples went a little soft and they were warm but not syrupy. I didn't know what to use to act as that delicious mouth watering syrup so I just mixed Cinnamon in a cup with water. It didn't even mix. The cinnamon was suspended in the water. I just poured the mixture in bowl anyway. They were nice but the syrup would have made it better. Just sayin'.

Anyway then I attacked the Oreos. I love Oreos. They are the best. Yummy. Anyway I finished the packet but to my defence there were only two left.

We have more packets, but what did I say before? I'm lazy.

I walked back upstairs and hopped in bed.

"EVANGELINE, CLEAN UP! MY COUSINS ARE COMING ON MONDAY!" My mum screamed from downstairs. I clean all the tissues out of my bin and what were on the floor and picked up any little things that I could throw out that were lying on the floor.

I made my bed then went to clean the bathroom. Vacuumed the corridor and the bathroom and my bedroom, cleaned the hair out of the brushes, went toilet then tried out a few different hairstyles.

When I gave up, I sat down on the floor in my bedroom and leaned on the side of my bed where my charger and phone was and began reading... AGAIN!