The Ro'Maeve sisters?

Btw this is when they were young
Garroths POV

I wake up with a yawn and a stretch. Not long after my eyes move into focus, I hear a thud on the ground.
'Not again,' I think to myself. I walk downstairs to the living room and move my hair out of my eye.
"Zane stop beating up Vylad or you're gonna hurt him," I sigh.
"Too late," Vylad groans.
"Ugh you can't control me! I hate you both! I wish I was an only child," He stomps away. I walk to Vylad and crouch down.
"You ok baby brother?" I say, helping him up.
" I think so," He groans.
"What's the reason this time?" I say smiling.
"I tried to talk to him," Vylad says, rubbing the back of his head.
"Ah, common rooky mistake," I say laughing. He chuckled, then sat on the couch.
"Is Mom home?" I ask.
"Oh yeah! She is in the kitchen. She said she wants to talk to you about something," he answers.
"Ok I'll be back" I say, then run to the kitchen, and almost trip over a stuffed panda bear.
"Oh watch where you're going Dear, that could have been bad," my mom, Zianna said.
I looked down at the panda.
"Uh why is it here? Vylad doesn't play with stuffed animals." I ask. He was pretty quick to get over that phase. He is 8 now, I am 10, and Zane is 9 (he's in his emo faze at the moment).
"Oh yeah I have some... news that I need to tell you and your brothers buuuut I don't know if they will take it lightly. But I know you will," I look at her, confused, and I walk over the panda. She looked really nervous.
"It's ok Mommy! Whatever it is I'm sure we can handle it,"
"Ok well, Garroth, you have 2 sisters. Actually one is 10, she is your twin, and the other is 5,"she said extremely nervously.
"Wha-what" I began to feel light headed. I don't know what is happening! First Vylad now 2 more! I don't know if I can watch so many. Then (like the stereotypical book) everything went black.