Chapter 36

Andy finished the chocolate and milk and sat up. She felt much better, but wanted to punch something. So she went into the living room to find Wade.

"What's the next location on the list to find Francis? I want to go kick some ass. With you, of course."

Wade grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask. The next place is a club run by the right hand man of Francis. It's in the slums near the fighting ring."

Andy nodded.

"Well, let's suit up and find that ass."

Wade chuckled and picked his suit up from off the back of the couch.

He went to the bedroom to change.

Andy took her suit from the closet and put it on in the bathroom.

They put their weapon belts on in the living room, and were ready to go within ten minutes.

Andy looked them over.

"I need to adjust our appearances to make it easier to get into the club."

She closed her eyes, envisioning Wade as a medium height man with black hair and a tee shirt with jeans. She envisioned herself as a brown haired woman with a simple A-line grey dress on.

Wade cleared his throat.

"Ready yet, perfectionist?"

She nodded.

"Yes. Let's go. And our names are Marie Joy and Pete Layne."

He lifted an eyebrow but didn't argue.

"Fine, let's get out of here."

They walked outside and hailed a cab. Once they were inside, they waited and thought of plans of attack. Wade wanted to go in guns blazing. Andy had a different idea. She wanted to observe the area and keep casualties at a minimum. They arrived quickly, pulling up to the club and getting out of the car. Andy got out first, entering the club and examining the people inside. The club itself is well furnished and decorated. The people inside looked more questionable and have less honorable motives. She sat at the bar, and Wade joined her. They looked around for the man, but didn't see him.

Andy stood up and whispered to Wade.

"You stay here, I'm going to the dance floor to look around better."

She walked to the dance floor and appeared to be dancing, but actually focused on finding the man. She didn't see him, but someone saw her. And not what she wanted them to see.