Chapter 9

Wade went back into the apartment. "Deadpool has a nice ring to it. Deadpool...the name is pool. Deadpool."

Andy watched him from the side of the room. "Deadpool? What is that?"

He plopped onto the couch. "My new name, so I can stay dead in the eyes of the enemy."

She nodded, then remembered he can't see. "Oh." She gulped. She had a reason for not wanting to be seen also.

He looked at the clock. "You can sleep in my bed. It's late, and I can take the couch."

"Alright, but can I lock the door? I need some privacy when I sleep."

He giggled. "Sleep in the nude? No problem. I'll restrain myself from joining you."

She laughed half heartedly. She didn't want to explain that she couldn't stay invisible while asleep. Her abilities are with the mind, changing perception and moving objects and such. But it doesn't work when she slept. Hence, the requirement to have complete privacy, so she wouldn't be recognized.

She went into the room. "Thank you, Wade." She locked the door, and got in the bed.

Wade began to make his mask, and put weaponry in his belt. He chose some guns, knives, and a sword. He sewed a ski mask, and tried it on with some shades. He made it out of white cloth, and picked his white pants and hoodie. He laid them on the table, and searched online for hours to find who can lead him to Ajax. He printed pictures, and made a web on his wall, and each strand led to Ajax in the center. He found where to start, and laid on the couch to get some rest before starting his plan.