Chapter 13

Wade sat at the sewing machine, making his black and red suit. Andy walked in and looked at the cloth.

"You took my advice. It's red."

He nodded. "You're awake. I thought today we could go practice shooting. The first step in becoming an awesome fighter like me."

Andy nodded. "Alright, I would like to try."

He pulled the suit off the machine, and held it up. "What do you think?"

She ran her hands along the cloth. "It looks good. But I'll have to see you in it before I can make that call."

He chuckled, and leaned under the table. "I also made this for you." He handed her a box that had a pile of blue cloth.

She picked it up, letting it unfold. "You made me a suit? Thank you! I should put it on."

They went to separate rooms to pull on their suits.

Andy's suit fit perfectly, and it covered her from head to toe. She pulled at the fabric, discovering the fabric stretches and conforms to her shape. She let herself be seen, and walked into the living room.

Wade walked in, his suit defining his muscular build. He scanned the blue figure and shook his head. "I don't like it. Blue doesn't work. You look like a smurf."

Andy looked down, and turned back to invisible. "Thanks anyway. It was worth a shot." She walked back into the room and put on the baggy shirt Wade had given her. She sat on the bed, feeling foolish for hoping it would work.

Wade looked at the suit, and went to the bedroom. "Still up for practicing? You can borrow a hoodie and mask or something. If you want."

She nodded. "Sure, Wade. Let's go."