Chapter 11

Wade looked around the dim bar, seeing a few regulars that were near passed out even though it was only one in the afternoon.

Andy spotted the man they were after in a corner booth, staring into a large stein of beer. She pulled Wade slightly in that direction.

"There. Him. That's who you want."

Wade looked in the corner and nodded.

"You weren't supposed to come with me. I was going to take care of it myself."

She stepped back and whispered to him, "Fine. I'll wait for you at the front."

He nodded and headed to the booth.

She sat in an empty barstool, watching carefully.

Wade sat at the booth.

"So you're the man of the hour."

He leaned in dangerously close.

"What do you know about Francis?"

The man shook his head, keeping his mouth shut.

Wade grabbed the man by his shirt collar and lifted him up.

"Let's try this again. Where. Is. Francis."

The man looked terrified, and took out a knife. He stabbed Wade in the side, causing a large red stain on the hoodie. The other men in the bar pulled out weapons of their own and began to attack. The white hoodie was soon completely drenched in blood, both Wade's and stranger's.

He wiped the knives and stuck them in the belt. He walked to the front, where the bartender was cowering being the bar, and admired his handiwork. There were dead bodies everywhere, in pools of blood.

Andy stared at the bodies, grossed out, but unable to look away.

"Ready, Andy? I think I'm done here."

"Yes."

They walked out on the street, towards the apartment.

"Andrea Peck. I know why that name is so familiar now."