Chapter 16

Wade held a box behind his back, standing near the bedroom door. He waited for it to click open, meaning Andrea was awake. He always respected her need for having the door locked, and he waited patiently. He was excited, fidgeting with the box. Finally, he heard the click of the door unlocking and opening. Wade held the box in front of himself, and smiled big.

"What's this for?"

She took the box from him, and he smiled even bigger.

"Well, I have been training you for the past three months, and I decided you needed this. Go on, open it."

She shook the box, and opened it. Inside was a red and black suit, and she pulled it out of the box, finding it had curves on it to fit a woman. She put her hand in the mask to look at it, then closed the door.

"Wait, do you like it? I mean, I couldn't tell by the look on your face. Because I can't see your face."

She was smiling as she pulled the suit on, and tied her hair in a high ponytail. She put her hair through a small hole in the back of the mask, and zipped up the suit. She made herself visible, and opened the door.

Wade looked her up and down, and gave a low whistle.

"Now that is an improvement over the smurf suit. and the baggy clothes. Skin tight is definitely more your style."

She turned around, looking in the mirror, then hugged Wade.

"Thank you. I love it. Now, all I need is a name."

Wade hugged her back, then looked down at her.

"I have the perfect name."

"What?"

"Lady Deadpool."