Chapter 20

The cashier put four bags of food on the counter, and hurried back in the kitchen.

Deadpool took all the bags, and carried them to the apartment.

Lady Deadpool followed him and opened the door to his flat.

He put the bags on the coffee table and opened them up, letting the aroma of Mexican food fill the air of the living room.

"It doesn't get much better than this. You gotta try this."

He jumped on the couch and took his mask off, tossing it to the table, only to miss and have it slide to the floor.

Lady Deadpool watched him, grinning beneath the mask.

"The food, or jumping on the couch? Because if you want me to jump on the couch, you might wanna move."

He chuckled as he began to eat a chimichanga.

"This," He said with his mouth full.

She nodded, and sat next to him. She lifted the bottom of her mask just enough to eat, but tilted her head to hide what she looked like beneath the suit.

She chose a taco from the top of the bag and began to eat it, spilling everywhere. She nodded enthusiastically, lettuce hanging from her mouth.

"Very good. I could get used to this."

He watched her, furrowing his brow a bit.

"You know, I've never seen your face. It can't possibly be worse than mine. Why do you always hide it?"

She quickly finished the taco and replaced the mask to cover her face.

"The mutation changed my entire body, as well as my mind. I really should go to sleep now."

She stood up and quickly walked to the bedroom and closed the door. The door clicked, and Wade stared at it.

He sighed, then began to eat all of the food he had purchased with a high five and a myriad of guns strapped to his body.