xxxvi. would you be with me?

Ava

The shattering, deafening ring of the hotels telephone caused me to wake up from my comfortable nap.

"Hello, sino 'to?" I questioned to the person calling.

"Follow the rich red petals until you come across a black envelope, enclosed with a red wax seal, then you'll be close to the real deal," an old, heart-warming voice informed, like a grandmother storytelling, "Before you leave, wear the dress that catches your eye laid upon the bed beside."

I murmured a faint 'thank you,' before I placed the phone down and looked towards Ylona's bed. Immediately, I noticed a lipstick red dress, surrounded by a selection of other dresses, retrieving the clothing and wearing it; the dress complimented my curves gorgeously, slightly revealing one of my legs. I approached the dresser upon noticing another black envelope sealed with red wax again, opening it.

The lipstick by this note and the eyeliner you see, will surely brighten up your look for the guy that is your meant to be!

Inquisitive and eager to see what all these notes meant, I applied both the lipstick and eyeliner on my face, removing my hair from its ponytail to reveal its natural waves, wearing black flats. Content, I left the room, noticing a trail of crimson red petals along the marble floor of the resort, as well as cheesy quotes and song lyrics framed along the cream walls, causing me to burst in laughter; adorably corny! Additionally, as I neared a white staircase illuminated by a chandelier, I heard a violin and piano playing beautifully to the tune of 'Yakap,' plastering a grin on my face.

The dress touched the stairs as I descended, visitors and staff staring at me in admiration, smiling. I beamed back, reaching my last step before my shoes touched the heart shaped carpet covering the floor. Nearing the reception desk, I noticed Ylona and Bailey, waiting for me as Bailey held another black envelope. I thanked them both and opened it.

You will see the trail of fake candles imbedded in holes of the white sand once you leave the building, go and follow these and you'll come across kneeling.
     PS // So happy for you Hun X —Ylona xx

Grateful, I bid my goodbyes to both of them, walking towards the sand, seeing fake candles placed in a line. Following the path, I came across Anzar, kneeling.

"Shoes please, ma'am," Anzar asked, smiling warm-heartedly as I gave him a confused expression, "Just go with it, you'll find out soon," he replied to my expression as he removed my flats. He really is Prince Charming, the girl he marries is truly a princess. Grabbing it from his back pocket, he hands me yet another envelope.

Nearly there! Hear the sound of calm? Approach the soothing waves. You'll hear a squeal.

Charmingly, Anzar smiles as he urges me to go towards the sea. I approach the peaceful sound of waves as I hear a girl screeching, the sound of her camera catching my attention. Turning around, I see its Vixie! Leaping across the sand perkily, her even bangs flopping every time she jumps.

"AVA! SMILE FOR THE CAMERA PLEASE! SCRATCH THAT, LOOK TOWARDS THE OCEAN SO IT LOOKS TUMBLR!" She shrieks as I sense her voice breaking, "The love story...it's coming true!" She murmurs as I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I question curiously.

"Soon, Ava, soon," she smirks as she snaps more pictures. Afterwards, she grabs another envelope from her pink backpack as she hands it to me, stifling her yells.