xx. envy

I'M ADVANCING TO THE LIVE SHOWS!!! JUICE COLOURED!!!

I ran off backstage seeing a swarm of people racing up to me, ecstatic.

"I'M A SOLID BELLA, CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I hear a group of people chang excitedly, jumping for joy.

"Salamat po sa lahat, guys! I love you all!" I thank the crowd of people, afterwards running up to hug the squad, also known as Ylona, Bailey, Vixie and Anzar.

"Guys, mag Shakey's tayo! Kasi I just checked my tracker of people and Dar--" Vixie hesitated, her cheeks turning bright red.

"I mean, Darna is there! As in Angel Locsin! Yeah, on my tracker of...celebrities!" She stuttered, awkwardly fidgeting with her hair clip and messy hair.

"Sige! Let's go!" Anzar happily cheered, grasping my hand as I shyly smiled.

"Ah, can I see my parents first?" I chuckle.

"OMG YES OF COURSE!!! SORRY HUN WE TOTALLY FORGOT!!!" Ylona blurts out, motioning me towards the room where my family was watching. I sprint into the room, noticing the tweet twins are asleep in their strollers.

"CONGRATS AVA!" Both Kuya and mom chant, embracing me whilst squealing.

"I'm so proud of you, anak, mahal ka namin, sobra!" Mom congratulates, tears escaping through her chestnut brown eyes, embracing me one more time.

"I think I'm gonna get acne." Kuya mutters, a single tear flowing down his cheek.

"OMG KUYA!!! Are you gay?" I giggle, teasing him even if he is courting Ate Bianca.

"Tears of joy lang!" He retorts, rolling his eyes.

"Anak, the twins are asleep, so we're going straight to the house. Gusto mo mag sabay?" Mom asks.

"Can I come with my friends to Shakey's po?" I question, grinning.

"Sige, pero make sure you're safe, attentive, that you keep to yourself, and don't come home with a baby!" She scolds, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm a good child, mom!" I respond, weirded out.

"I know, I know, have fun!"

I skipped towards the squad, humming in delight.

Shakey's

As we sashayed into the restaurant like celebrities, I immediately smelt the fragrance of pepperoni, hearing the clinking of glasses.

"Sir, ma'am, table for five po?" The waitress asks, smiling politely.

"Yes please Ate." Ylona replies.

Right before the waitress was about to retrieve our menus and escort us to the table, I felt a breeze of wind on my back. Turning around, I recognised the black shades, blue blazer, black shirt, skinny jeans and white vans from earlier. Who was this?

The boy was with a girl who was slim, voluptuous and gorgeous, her hair blowing from the wind gracefully. She was like a model, a celebrity. All of a sudden, a sense of fear and intimidation came upon me, as well as a tint of jealousy for some reason. The cute boy took off his glasses smoothly, as if he was in a movie, fixing his hair in a flirty way, causing the girl to giggle admiringly.

Can you guess who the boy was?

You probably predicted it correctly.

Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto.

Just my luck, right? Darren with another girl! Not that I was envious or anything, with her model like looks and hour glass body figure. No, she was just like any normal girl, nothing to stress about, right? I assumed we were going on a date, and yet he's accompanied with another girl? Ano yun? Player?

You're not his girlfriend Ava. Huwag kang possessive.

MEEP!!!

Confused, Darren stared at me, noticing me scanning 'model girl' from head to toe, like a security detector. Smirking, Vixie chuckled faintly, yet menacingly.

"Ava...What are you doing here sa Shakey's?" He questions, eyeing both myself and 'model girl' hesitantly.

"Um, to eat?" I respond, awkwardly laughing.

"Ah, yeah, right." He trails off, scratching his head.

"Ah, Ate Waiter? Table for 7 na lang." Bailey interrupts the awkward conversation, thankfully.

"Sige po. This way." She replies, escorting us to our table.

"I thought it would just be us two!" Model girl whispers, scowling at Darren.

"Hehe..." Darren uncomfortably chuckles, following us to the table.

Ano ba to? Why do I feel so jealous? Help! MEEP!!!