v. new friends and a lover

We entered the dressing room, filled with sequinned dresses, several staff, makeup and a hoard of squealing kids and older kids showing off their vocal range.

I sat next to the girl by the mirror, grinning at her politely, waiting for her to introduce herself and the guy sat next to her.

"Hi girl! I'm Ylona Garcia from Australia and this is my really close friend Bailey May from London!" She exclaimed perky-like, radiantly smiling.

"Um...yeah...I'm Bailey by the way, nice to meet you...?" He said, waiting for my introduction.

"Oh, yeah, sorry! I'm Ava Sullivan, a quarter German and British living in Rizal!" I babbled, waving at both of them.

Ylona seemed the type of joyful and friendly girl whilst Bailey seemed quite timid and shy, quite reluctant to engage in a conversation. Despite this, I knew they would become great friends of mine.

"Pwede po makuha namin ay si Ylona at si Bailey para sa audition nila. Salamat po." The staff girl announced, motioning Ylona and Bailey towards her. I waved 'bye' to them both.

I started to do a re-touch on my face, applying powder to my face and a nude lip gloss until I saw a pervy face staring at me in the window. For some reason I chuckled at him, whilst he approached me, laughing.

"Hi, I'm Juan Karlos Labajo, at your service." He smoothly said, winking and bowing like a servant.

"But...you can call me maybe." He smirked, flirting jokingly.

"Oh! Uh...hi...Maybe?!" I greeted unsurely, confused.

"No, silly! It was a song reference, dummy." He teased, making me embarrassed from taking what he said literally.

"You can say that again." I sighed, referring to the doof I still don't know the name of.

"Well, let's do this again. I'm JK. And you are...?" He flew a kiss at me while winking. I brushed profusely.

He's cute, really cute. But him.

"I'm...Ava Sullivan." I replied cheerfully, reaching my hand out to him.

He took my hand, and stared into my eyes as butterflies flew through my body. He kissed my hand.

"Your highness." He grinned.

My face was about to reach its boiling point, turning cherry red.

"I'll see you around, Ava Labajo...oh, I mean Sullivan." He winked again.

I smiled, concealing my kiligness.

A few metres away from me, the doof was glaring at me. I scratched my head. What does he want? Jealous, probably? My inner fangirl soul was screeching.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed inside of me.

I like two guys. HELP!!!

Doofus approached me.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes, wanting to scream so loud.

"Calm...I think we're going to be called next...together." He replied, smiling revealing his dimple.

"What makes you think that?" I retorted.

"Her." He simply answered, motioning towards one of the staff.

"Um, Ava Sullivan and Darren Espanto please." The girl announced.

Doofus, I mean Darren smirked. I glared at him, frustrated at how he was right. He chuckled as I turned away, grinning.

"AYIEEEEEEE OMG DARREN THAT'S SUCH A CUTE NAMEEEE SUSBJSHSKJS!!!" The fangirl inside me exclaimed.

We walked together closely, as if we were canned sardines. JK was rolling his eyes at Darren, which I was confused by, yet didn't consider it for the rest of the walk. Gentlemanly, he opened the door for me as I bowed in return.

Help me. I can't breathe!!!!! HE'S SO PRINCE CHARMING WORTHYYYYYYYYY AYIEEEE AHHHHH!!!!

The both of us approached this bright red room, covered with signs of The Voice Kids and cameras. We slouched on the couch and sighed, tired already. He beamed at me sheepishly.

"Hey, um, Ava?"

"Yes, um, Darren?"

"I noticed something about you."

"What?"

THIS IS THE MOMENT, THIS IS IT!!! I'M NOT PREPARED IS MY HAIR OK ARE MY CHEEKS REALLY BRIGHT RED!!! AHH!

"I..."

a/n
mwahahahah cliff-hanger¡! 😏💗
stay tuned obsessors!! 😊😭✨💕
my inner fangirl is screaminggggg!!!! 😭👼🏼💘