xv. no trust

JK

Ava...my Ava babes kissing that imbecile Darren???

No.

Darren won't get in the way of AvLos, ever. I'll assure that.

I walked to the abandoned auditorium that I know Darren stays at when he wants to ponder or be alone, smirking menacingly.

As I entered, Darren was sitting on the edge of the stage, humming out of boredom. I approached him, stomping my feet in anger and envy.

"DARREN ESPANTO YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" I exclaimed, pushing Darren off of the stage in complete frustration.

"So you found out, huh? It was about time, Labajo." He retorted, fanning his nose in disgust of my stench.

"You wanna play that game, Espanto? Fine! Let the games begin you doofus!" I snapped, attempting to punch him in the face which he dodged, quickly reacting.

He punched me back, causing me to splatter on the floor. I kicked him in the groin, which put him in impending pain.

Good on him.

Whilst laughing in delight, he instantly took that as an advantage, punching me 4 consecutive times. Grimacing, I continued to slam in his face, a black eye forming around his eye. He collapsed on the floor, becoming unconscious. His face was immersed in cuts and bruises

I heard feet tapping against the floor.

"DARREN! OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT??? JK
WHAT DID YOU DO YOU MONSTER!" Ava screeched in despair, sprinting to Darren, her whole body trembling in fear. She turned towards me coldly.

In awe, Anzar stood, frozen, who just came in following Ava. Again, he glared at me, passionless.

"ANZAR CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Ava bellowed, sobbing heavily. Rapidly, Anzar dialled the service.

WAHHHUUU WAHUUUUU! The sirens sounded.

"Get away you beast. And never, ever come back in my life, okay? Stay. Away." Ava stated seriously, scowling at me, her eccentric blue eyes glistening with despair, tears flowing out from them slowly.

"A-ava babes, come on? Give me a chance."

"I don't give second chances that easily, especially with disgusting people like you."

"A-ava, please." I broke down, kneeling towards her.

"This is hard for me too, but I have to do this." She bit her lip, tears escaping.

"Ava..." I pleaded, kissing her hands, stealing a kiss from her. "Did you not feel the sparks? Ava, come on..."

"Goodbye, JK."

Ava

I entered the ambulance with Anzar, embracing him tight. At least he wasn't like some people who are too immature and have to express their feelings through violence. Not in my book.

"You know, Ava, I may not have liked Darren at the start due to our younger years, but if you really like him I'm willing to give my space and accept him because I love you that much." Anzar pointed out, smiling happily. I blushed.

"I'm, I'm not so sure about that for now."

He chuckled. "Alright, alright. But if he lays one wrong move on you I'll be all over you ok?" He teases, smirking.

"I'm not in love, okay? I need some space, geez!" I deny, raising an eyebrow at him.

"SO I HAVE A CHANCE??" He shouts, his eyes widening, glistening with hope.

"Yes, I guess."

"YESSSSS!!! MAY FOREVER!!!" He screeches in delight, hopping on his seat.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, May 4th is the This Time movie!!! JADINEEEEE!!!"

"Shush, they're staring at us like we just got hit by a car and survived!" He whispered, calming me down.

"Says the one who was screeching a few minutes ago."

"Fine, so we're even."

The ambulance stopped. We were at the dreaded hospital.

Lord, please make Darren ok now, please.