xxvi. top 4 and cebu

"Good luck...this will be in no particular order..."

Clinging on to Ate Sarah for comfort, tears escaped from my eyes as I waited for the first person to be called for the final four. I was shaking; nervous, frightened and sorrowful. Doubt immersed in my thoughts and through my actions. I might not even stand a chance. I might not be able to get us a house.

"The first person into the Top 4 is..."

"Juan Karlos!"

Juan Karlos embraced all of us before he went on the stage, crying in delight. I faked a smile in front of the cameras whilst he hugged me.

"Our second young artist who will advance is..."

"Darlene!"

"Our third person who is closer to the title is.."

"Darren!"

Immediately, all Darren and Team Sarah banners came flashing up, fans squealing in excitement and relief. Tearing up, Darren embraced Ate Sarah and me tightly before going up.

"Our last contestant into the finals is..."

"Ava!"

The crowd squealed and leaped across the place in joy, waving their 'AvaNatics' banners and showcasing their 'Bella' t-shirts. I stood there, frozen from shock. Me? I'm so close. My dreams could be fulfilled.

Ate Sarah embraced me, jumping up at down at the fact that all of her contestants advanced. I returned the hug, squealing, all of it sinking into my brain. My family were chanting my name, as well as everyone in the crowd. Happily, I ran onto the stage, hugging everyone, even JK due to my good mood.

I'm so close.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA AVA!"

Before me, the whole family was running up to me, jumping and squealing as we embraced each other. Contently, I kissed mom on the cheek, as well as the twins, still in awe of what just happened.

"NASA TOP 4 KA NAAAAA!" Kuya screeched, jumping up and down with Ate Bianca, the girl who is being courted by Kuya.

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" We all screamed in utter happiness, forgetting that where we were was a public place.

"Alright eberyone say 'pamily' in tree, tooth, juan!"

"PAMILYYYYYYYYYY!!!" We all chanted, placing our hands on top of each other then placing them up in the air, laughing.

"Cebu na tayo?" Mom asked, waving our tickets in the air whilst everyone nodded their heads as if they were little children.

"Cebu?" I questioned, confused. We're going to Cebu?

"Yes, Cebu! Relaxation is the best medication! Right family?"

"RIGHT!!!" They all chanted, leaving a shocked expression on my face.

"I haven't even packed yet! What about my several OOTD's?" I asked desperately, worried that I had to wear a dress for the whole of the vacation.

"Silly, I packed your bags for you! And yes, before you ask...I made the outfit combinations Tumblr." Mom explained, showing a picture of the most cutest outfits ever coordinated.

"OH MY GEE! SQUEE! MOM YOU'RE THE BEST!" I squealed in excitement and eagerly grabbed my ticket.

"Tara na, Tita Marinel is waiting for us!" Mom joyfully cheered, running towards the door.

"Tita Marinel? Darren?" I questioned, left there frozen.

Oh please no, the hormones! The feels!

The butterflies fluttered through my stomach as I thought about him. A vacation with Darren Espanto! SQUEE!

AHAHHAHAHAHHWGSHAGAHHSAJGSJEGKSJSUSJHSJSHSMHSMSHSMSHJSHSJSGSJGSNSHKWIQKSHJSHSMHSMSJKWIWK!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!! But, Evangeline. She'll do anything she can for Darren. She probably won't know, hopefully.

She can't be my enemy. I'm stronger than that to be her victim.

I sprinted towards the exit, entering Tita Marinel's car as Lynelle screamed in delight.

"Ate Ava!" She exclaimed, waving at me.

"Hi, Baby!"

"Hey, Ava." Darren greeted casually and smoothly. I could feel my heart skip a beat from kiligness.

I gulped, smiling timidly, "Hi, Darren."

He grinned back, making me want to poke his dimple so bad and lean on his shoulder, as he wraps his arm around me and we cuddle and watch cliché teleseryes and movies together like a couple. Afterwards, we go across this bridge as he kisses me underneath the moonlight and are strolling along Honeymoon Avenue. Ugh, the hormones are killing me!

Help! I might die if I smell his fragrant cologne again!