Chapter 3

Percy's pov

I woke up on a bed. The last thing I remember is my mom being killed by that stupid minotaur and Autumn being hurt by protecting me. I got up and saw a girl with dirty blond hair and stormy grey eyes.
"Hey I'm Annabeth" she held out her hand.
"Percy Jackson" I shake her hand.
"Have you seen a girl she has orange and red hair?" I asked the girl.
"Ya she is the bed right next t you" she said pushing the cutting away to let me see Autumn laying on her back,her hands are on her stomach. She's even paler than usually. "Is she dead?" I asked her while getting out of my bed and running next to hers. "No she should wake up soon" she said before leaving. I took her hand and interlocked it with mine. She risked her life to protect me. Krystal was wrong she is the braves
person I've ever known. Suddenly I felt her fingers move, she blinked a bit and sat up. I sat up and hugged her. "thank you" I whispered in her ear.

Autumn's Pov

Percy was hugging me and I have to admit it felt good. When he whispered to me I felt my cheeks become red. "your welcome" I whispered back. I've had a crush on Percy since the beginning of the school year. I didn't tell him because I was scared to ruin our friendship. Grover came in and when I saw his legs I tensed. Percy must have known because he explained to me what had happened. "So me and Percy are demigods??" I asked "ya we know that Percy will be claimed tonight but we still haven't figure out yours" he scratched his head. I got up and I was still a bit weak so Percy took my hand and helped me. Grover showed us the battle area were we practice our fighting skills, the cabins and how each cabin is built for a a gods child. When he finished the tour it was time for dinner. Grover showed us how to give our food to the gods. So we dumped half of our plate in the fire. When we sat down Percy started to glow. When I looked up I see a triton over his head. "Percy your the son of Poseidon!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see our history teacher who didn't have his wheel chair. He was half horse!! "Please call me Chiron" He told us. He explained everything about how this is going to work. All of a sudden I start to glow. It was silver. I looked up and I saw a moon, bow and arrows. "Your Artemis child. But that isn't possible she swore to not have children." Grover baffled. "U will have to stay in Poseidon's cabin with Percy. Because we will have to dust and repaint your cabin." M.Chiron said. He looked at my necklace. "Um can you open your necklace for me please" I did as he said. I was never able to open it before, but this time it was different. It opened and it changed into a black bow that fit my hands perfectly. I had a quiver over my waist it was filled with 6 arrows. The tips were sparkling. They were also silver. Each time I took one out another would reappear. I closed my necklace and the bow disappeared. "Come with me I will show u your cabin" We followed Grover. The cabin was huge and it was on water. It was late so I decided to change into the clothes that Chirom gave me. He went to my house and brought back some of my clothes. When I got out I was wearing a dark purple v-neck with 3/4 jogging's. I tied my hair into a ponytail. I bumped into Percy. When I looked up our noses were touching our lips weren't far apart. I didn't dare to breath. His hands were holding my waist and I was holding his arms. I gotta say he worked out. We stayed like this until Grover came in. "O was I interrupting?" He asked. "No it's fine I was going to bed anyways" I said I went to the other room. There was only one bed so me and Percy were going to share it. I heard some whispers coming from Grover and Percy. After a few minutes Percy came in and took a spot next to me. I turned around to see his eyes staring at mine. "I don't think we had time to finished what we were doing before Grover came in" he whispered. He stroke my hair and leaned in. When our lips touched it felt like they were always meant to. His lips were soft and warm. When we released to get some air he pulled me closer to him. He put his chine on my head and I buried my face into his chest. We both fell asleep very quickly.
********************************************************************************************
A/N:I'm so happy!! I learned that my crush likes me back so I'm feeling all romantic!!! I hope you enjoyed it!! I will update tomorrow!!

Don't forget to vote and comment bye!