Chapter 22

Oliver's Pov

I was glad to hear from Tyson that Autumn was safe but I couldn't stop feeling like something bad is going to happen and that its going to happen soon. I decided to go see what Raven was up to because we have like an hour before we arrive to the old abandon amusement park. I knocked on her door to hear her yell

"Come in!"

When I opened the door I noticed something different about her hair, it had dark blue turquoise in it.

"I see someone changed her hair!" I said walking towards her.

"Ya Rosie wanted to do my hair so she dyed blue streaks in it." She said pulling her hair to one said and brushing it with her fingers nervously.

"Well I think that you look beautiful but what else is new right?!"I said kissing her cheek until she crashed her lips on mine and wrapping her arms around my neck while I pulled her closer by putting my hands around her waist. We parted and I put my chin on her head while she hugged tightly.

"Awwww how cute is this Nick!?" Karina said. I turned around and saw Karina and Nick staring at us. Karina jumped up and down while clapping her hands just like a crazy fan girl of those one direction boys. I never knew Karina had a girly side under all of that fighting side but hey you learn something new everyday right! "Its so cute!" Nick said rolling his eyes at her and copying Karina's fangirl reaction. We all started to laugh expect for Karina who was now pouting like a child.

"Let's go eggheads we arrived!" Clarisse said while passing by our door.

***********************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry it's short it's just cause school is giving us way to much homework

-insert very angry face here-