Chapter 15

Percy's Pov

We walked to a parc close by and sat down on a wooden bench to think what we should do now. I saw Autumn sitting down on the grass Indian style and took a deep breath, when she closed her eyes the wind picked up some leaves and they started to dance around her. When her eyes opened again the leaves stopped dancing and her silver eyes turned to us, she had a huge smile on her face.

"I know were to go" she said heading to a small building called the "The UPS store" but to a demigod like me it spelled "the ops store"
"No way this is were Hermes works" Oliver whispered.
"Yup my mother told me were to find it"she said entering the store.
They're was a man helping a old woman delivering a package. He had light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and small dimples. He was wearing 3/4 light brown shorts with a black belt, a green t-shirt that was tucked in his shorts.

"Have a safe trip down to the underworld Linda!" He said waving goodbye to the old lady.
"Hello sir I'm Percy Jackson, were looking for Hermes." I said smiling.
"Um Percy you are talking to Hermes" Autumn said giggling.
"Hi I'm Autumn daughter of Artemis" she said smiling and held out her hand. Hermes took it and shook it firmly.
"I'm a bit offended that only the girl was able to recognize me but no matter please follow me to my workshop" he said leading us to a door that lead us to a huge factory that had a lot if boxes going in all sorts of ways. Hermes was now wearing a gray suit with a dark blue tie, one of his workers brought him a staff with two snakes on it that came alive. The first one was a girl and her scales were a light blue with some light green in them. The other one was a guy with dark red scales with some yellow and orange hints in them.

"So what can I do for you?" He asked.
"Our friend Grover, a satyr, was kidnapped by your son because he was supposed to lead us to the Golden Fleece. It was going to heal Talias tree, it was poisoned by your son." Autumn said giving Hermes a sincere smile.
"Yes well we can't let Talia's sacrifice go to waist. I can't imagine how it must be for Annabeh and Grover." He looked down and shook his head.
"That's why we're here we we're wondering if you could tell us were your son is" I said.
"Ok Barbra and George locate Luke for me" he said to the snakes.
"Don't you know the word pleasse" Barbra hissed before being taken away.
"Here I have something for you" he told us. He handed Oliver a thermos that had a cartoon Hercules.
"When you open this you will let out the 4 finds of the world" he said smiling. Oliver was twisting off the cap but when Hermes saw he quickly twisted it back on.
"Do you have a death wish??!! Especially not in here!" He yelled. I heard Tyson laugh behind me, I totally forgot he was here... Whoops... Hermes turned towards Autumn and handed her a tape with a Greek model on it. You usually used it to tape a box when you ship it.
"You look like the only responsible and smart one here so I'm giving you this, when you tape it on something or someone they will disappear" he explained.
"Luke is on his personal boat, it's located in Virginias Beach." Barbra said.
"We were there yesterday" Oliver whined.
"Guess were going back" I laughed.
"Thank you Barbra and George. Thanks you Hermes!" I said leaving.
"Percy when you see Luke tell him that I'm sorry. I understand if he's mad at me, it's my greatest regret. I should've tried harder, he shouldn't be mad at the world just because of me." He said looking away.
"I will Hermes" I smiled and left to join the others.
********************************************************************************************
A/N: hi guys I'm sorry if I haven't been well posting authors notes because I've been forgetting to write it. It's really weird because I already finished the end of the book but I don't know what to write before the end... I'm also thinking about making a sequel but I'm not sure yet. O well I'll think about it and I'll let you know! Don't forget to vote please!

Bye!