Chapter 23

Percy's Pov

I went to the top of the ship to find everyone waiting for me and Autumn. It took a few minutes before we could decide who would go and who would stay but we finally agreed on letting Autumn, Clarisse, Tyson and me go with out her crew. When we got on land we followed Autumn to a space ship ride that was old and rusty. We all hoped in and finally arrived we hit a wall that made us all hold on to the side of the space ship for balance.

"Here we are" Autumn mumbled. I saw fear in her light blue eyes so I took her hand and squeezed it a bit to comfort her. I knew she was worried about Grover and what had happened to him so I flashed her a smile.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked them. They all nodded and we walked into the cave to see Grover dressed in a white wedding dress with a cardboard hanging on his forehead which looked like an eye.

"Grover" I whispered. He looked at us and he smiled but a mans voice made it disappear and turned it into fear.

"Darling I'm starving and there are no satyrs anymore like in the good old days" the deep voice whined.

"I know give me a minute and I'll go make us some chicken soup!" Grover said in a high pitch messed up girly voice. He then came running towards us and giving hugs to everyone.

"Oh you cannot know how glad I am to see you guys!!" He said cheerfully.

"Uh I think we have a pretty good idea of how much" Autumn said laughing while pointing out the dress he was wearing.

"Yeah well that messed up girl voice was based on yours!" He said shooting back.

"Oh really because I didn't really see the difference between your real voice and the girly voice" she shot back.

"Yeah well... Yeah I got nothing..." Grover said in defeat.

"Yeah and what happened to your hair and eyes!?" He asked.

"I'm turning sixteen soon remember?!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok this is all do touching but let's leave the catching up to do later because we need to get the Golden Fleece remember!!" Clarisse yelled which blew our cover.

"Visitors?!"the cyclops said walking towards us. Each steppe took made the cave move a bit.

"Split up!!!"I yelled before taking code behind a pile of his junk.

"Demigods! It's been a long time since I've had a demigod!"the cyclops said taking a big sniff.

"Hey ugly!!" I heard Clarisse yell.

'What is she doing?' I though before looking. Clarisse was doing everything she could to get his attention but the question was why? I then saw Autumn sneaking up behind him. She slowly grabbed it with her sword but when she did the cyclops noticed and grabbed her.

"Um hi!"she said.

"That doesn't belong to you"he said.

"Yeah your right! Clarisse!!"she yelled before throwing throwing it to Clarisse.

"Your a very bad little girl aren't you!"the cyclops said tightening his grip on her making her scream.

"You have no idea!"she whispered with a smirk. The Cyclopes then walked towards Clarisse and took a swing at her but she rolled out of the way before yelling;

"Percy!!"

She threw it at me and I caught it but the cyclops walked towards me making me run.

"Hey one eye!"Grover yelled catching the attention of the monster. Grover then took off the costume and showed his true form.

"A Satyr!"

"Yeah that's right I know you want these good looking legs!!"Grover yelled and doing a pose making me and Autumn chuckle.

"Shut up!!"the cyclops yelled throwing her to the wall.

"Hey um my name is Tyson and I wanted to talk to you cyclops to Cyclopes"Tyson said.

"You call yourself a Cyclopes when your working with the enemy!?"the monster yelled punching Tyson making him it the wall.

"Hey ugly don't you want your blanky back!?"I yelled.

"Everyone get out of the cave!"I yelled and they all nodded before running out of the cave.

"Your very brave son of poseidon!"the Cyclopes yelled before running towards me but I was already out of the cave and helping the others roll the big bolder in front of the cave entrance before he could get to us.

"We did it!"I said joyfully.

"Yes you did and you just saved us a whole lot of trouble!" A evil voice said behind us. I turned around to see Luke and his solders pointing crossbows at us.

"You have a choice Percy. Either you give us the fleece or we shoot an arrow at your girlfriend"he added

"Fine shoot an arrow at me!"Autumn said walking forward.

"No!"I yelled.

"Trust me"she whispered.

"Go ahead shoot!" She yelled

"With pleasure" Luke said before pulling the trigger and letting the arrow fly at her. I closed my eyes but quickly opened them when I heard a gasp. When I did I saw Autumn with an arrow in her hand, the end was only millimetres from her chest.

"Did you really think that the daughter of Artemis would be killed by a arrow, the symbolized weapon of Artemis!?"she said with a smirk.

"Maybe you can't but your boyfriend can!"he said before once again pulling the trigger. I waited for the pain but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tyson in front of me, the arrow in his chest.

"Tyson"I whispered tears coming down my cheeks.

"You'd do the same for me brother"he whispered before falling down the cliff that lead to a long fall into a river.

"No!!!"I yelled but it was too late he already fell in the river and there was no sign of him anywhere.