Chapter 6

Percy's Pov

Annabeth led us to the Hermes cabin to find Luck sitting in his chair reading a book. When he saw us come in he grinned.

"I knew you would come see me" he got up from his chair and crossed his arms.
"So do you have anything that could help us go to the underworld?" Annabeth asked.
"Well M. D has this map that show's Persephone's pearls. She hid them in three different city's. The pearls let you transport to where you want to be when you stomp them. Sadly I don't have the map" he looked disappointed." Um do you mean this map? M. D gave it to me" Autumn came out from behind me holding a map. "Yes that's the map." He taped the map and a location appeared. "After you obtain a pearl the next one will appear. Once you have all three the location to the gate to the underworld will appear." Autumn nodded and started to look at our fist location. "Percy I have two things for you. The first one is a pair of old sneakers but it has wings on it so you can fly. My dad has a thousands of them. The second one is my favorite shield. It will protect you from anything : fire, mortal swings and other stuff." He handed me the gifts. We were about to leave but I heard Luc tell me one last thing before leaving. "Hey Percy when you will we be out there could you kick butt for me!" I nodded and ran to join the others.
*************************************
A/N: ya sorry it's really short it's because I forgot what the name of the lair of medusa... So if u know what it is please comment the answer!!

Votes/ comment please