Chapter 5

Autumn's Pov

Me and Percy were leaning in slowly but when we were about to kiss but I pushed him in the water but he caught me off guard because he pulled me in with him. We were both underwater but unlike him I couldn't breath underwater so I resurfaced to take some fresh air. I looked around but there was no sign of Percy, all of a sudden I was pulled back underwater. I saw that it was Percy he smiled I tried to smile back but I was interrupted by something warm. I opened my eyes to see Percy kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. When we separated I went back to the surface with Percy. I came out of the water and lied on the floor. Percy came to sit next to me but when he came out he wasn't wet. He interlocked our hands I started to blush madly. " I'm going to get change in some dry clothes" I got up and started to leave but Percy pulled me in to a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and started to play with his messy hair. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer. Not even a piece of paper could come between us. When we separated we both started to blush. I headed to the bathroom taking with me a simple dark navy blue dress. It had no sleeves so it stopped at the edge of my shoulders. It was a bit over my knee. It was tight at the top but loose in at the bottom. I wore a brown breaded belt that was loose over my waist, I also had black ballerinas. My hair was half loose, half tied up in a ponytail. I put a black bow to cover my elastic. When I got out I saw Percy looking at the ceiling, he was smiling.

"Come on Percy I'm starving!" I wined.He smirked at me and got up. The way to the cafeteria was really awkward, no one talked. We bumped in to Annabeth which broke the silents between us.

Hey Autumn!" She smiled at me. But it quickly disappeared when she saw Percy standing next to me.
"Sup seaweed brain?" I started to laugh and high five'd her.
"Haha good one wise girl" he rolled his eyes at her. We were suddenly interrupted by screaming campers. We ran to see what's causing all this commotion. There was this demon that was literally made of fire. Percy pulled me behind him and pulled out his pen that turned into a sword. I rolled my eyes and opened my locket. I had my bow in my hands and my quiver around my back. I walked next to Percy who shot me a "go hide" look. I shook my head and turned my attention to the monster.

"Percy Jackson! I am here to offer you a deal. If you give me Zeus's master bolt that you have stolen then I will return your mother to you safe and sound" he had that kind of smile on his face that made me doubt his promise. I looked next to me expecting to see percy but he wasn't there he was walking towards the monster.

"My mother is dead!" He yelled at it.
"O but on the contrary. I sent that Minotaur to get her not kill her" he made a ball appear and it showed the image of Percy's mom.
"M..Mom?" Percy voice cracked. I knew that he was hurt.
"Percy..." She didn't have time to finish what she was about to say next because the monster made the ball disappear.
"Come to the underworld in a week with the bolt and you can have your mother back" those were his last words before he left. Percy turned around and was about to leave but Chiron stopped him. "I know your going to go look or your mother but I do not permit anyone in this camp to leave the grounds. Even if you did go what do you think will happen when you show up without the bolt?" He asked.
"I would tell him that I don't have it and that it was all a misunderstanding. He will give my mom back" Percy didn't look up. "We're talking about Hades god if death he will not give your mother back without something in return."" Well I can't just stand there and do nothing!! I just learned that my mom is alive!" He screamed at our mentor. "I know this is hard but please just be patient" he looked at Percy with soft eyes. "Fine" he walked away from the crowd." Ya he is so sneaking out to find his mother" I thought to myself. "Well better start packing" I mumbled. I walked to the cabin to see Percy shoving 2 water battles,some food, some U.S money and other things you would bring if you were running away. "You know I'm coming with you right" I looked at his mesmerizing eyes. "No your not coming Grover and Annabeth are but I can't afford to lose you if anything goes wrong." "Percy I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle myself." I gave him a hug."I know you can but..." I didn't let him finish his sentence by kissing him passionately. When we stopped he looked at me." Fine you can come" I ran to grab my backpack and put the same things as he did but I put a magical map that Chirom gave me. Chiron also gave me a bracelet that only had one charm. It was a small golden sword that would bring me good luck. When we were done packing we left our cabin holding hands. Grover and Annabeth were talking but when they saw us they're jaws dropped open. "You two are a item now?" Grover asked us. "Yep" Percy responded for me because this was news to me. "Ok so how do we know where we're going?" Percy asked.
"I think I know someone who does" Annabeth smiled.
*************************************
**************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys I hope you like it I worked really hard on it. I don't know if you read it on your iPad,IPod or computer but I write it on my IPhone and when I see it it looks really long but then when I see it on the IPad I'm like "what!?!?" So ya sorry if it doesn't look as long of a story because of the thingy your using. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense. I'm really tired so goodnight people!! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!