Chapter 9

Percy's Pov

"Come on guys we better get going" Annabeth said getting in the car
"Wait what about the head and the pearl?" I asked. Something caught my eye and it was something round and blue. I picked it up and gave it to Annabeth. "Grover put the head in your jacket."Annabeth told him. "What!! Why me!?" He practically shouted. "Because your the protecter" I smirked at my remark. "Fine but I'm not putting it in my jacket I'm putting it in my hoodie" he picket it up and wrapped his hoodie around it. "Where's the next location?" I asked Annabeth while she was starting the car. "Washington D.C" she replied. I looked over to Autumn who was all curled up in a ball. I moved closer to her and pulled her closer. Her head was now on my chest and my arm around her. We drove for a couple of hours but we had to stop near a forest because Grover had to go to the bathroom. Autumn got out of the car and ran towards a pack of wolves. "No Autumn come back" I was going to run after her but Annabeth stopped me. "She'll be fine she's the daughter of Artemis remember she's never going to be hurt in the forest and less by a animal." I turned my attention to Autumn who was petting the wolves who were looking very friendly and less dangerous. She got up and started to run threw the forest with the wolves by her side. She ran really fast and she was agile by dodging all of the trees and the rocks that were covered by leaves because it was fall. I never saw her like this, she never was good when it came to running and being agile. "You see how she's running and how she dodges all of those trees that's all from her mothers side. You shouldn't doubt her like that because she's as powerful as the children of the big three. Her power comes from nature and nature is everywhere and I do mean everywhere. In the city, in the jungle or in the forest she will gain energy." Annabeth was also starring at Autumn. "Artemis swore to stay a virgin because she knew that if she would ever have one the child would have a stronger scent." Annabeth told me. I wonder how she knew so much about well everything. When Grover came back I went to get Autumn but when I got close to her the wolves growled at me. "It's ok he's a friend." As soon as she said that the wolves backed away. "It's time to go Autumn" I took her hand and I was going to pull her to the car but she backed up. "I'll meet you at the motel ok" I was surprised that she knew about the motel that me and Annabeth were planning on stopping for the night. "Annabeth told me where it was when I came to see her" she said as if she read my mind. "How are you going to get there?" I'm going to run didn't you see fast I was!" She exclaimed happily. "If you get there first don't wait to check in I'll ask the person to tell me what room you checked in" I pulled her in for a kiss and I have to admit I was going to miss them for the couple of hours she wasn't going to be there. "Ok be careful! I'll see you at the motel!" I waved at her and hopped in the car. "Where's Autumn why isn't she getting in the car?" Grover asked me. "She's meeting us at the motel" I told him. "She going to run there!?" He panicked. "Ya but she's fast and she'll be there maybe a hour or less after us" I closed the conversation and saw Autumn starting to run in the direction of the motel. "Well she's fast I'll give the girl that!" Annabeth started the car and we were on our way to the motel.
*************************************
A/N: I feel like my inspiration is here today I'm probably going to write another chapter today or maybe even two!! So I wanted to thank you for reading the book and wish you a good day!

Don't forget to vote/comment!!!
Bye!