Chapter 2

Percy's Pov

When me and Autumn arrived at the bus we took a seat in the back. Grover ,my other best friend, came in the bus and sat on seat next to us. He had dark brown hair that was short and curly. Grover was in a accident when he was younger and lost his legs so he has crutches. When he saw Autumn's red cheeks and eyes he looked up at me. I mouthed the name Krystal and he rolled his eyes. Our history teacher M.Brunner was in a wheel chair and started to look for absence. When he finished our bus driver started to drive. Autumn took out her iPhone and listened to music. When she starts to listen to music and has both earplugs on it means that she just wanted to be alone. She started to hum and smiled. She always had a beautiful voice and she wouldn't believe me when I told her. She looked out the window and just stared.

"What happened?" Grover asked me.
"Krystal took her moms necklace and wouldn't give it back so I stepped in. I got the necklace back but Krystal told her that she wasn't strong to fight her own battles." I growled at Krystal.
"Ugh that girl needs to get a life" he said staring at Krystal.
"You like her don't you" he looked at me and then at Autumn. I blushed.
"I like her as a friend as a best friend" I tried convincing him but deep inside I was trying even harder to convince myself.
"I don't know Grover she's my best friend I can't like my best friend!" I scratched my neck.
"You totally like her" Grover smiled at me. Before I could say anything the bus stopped. I look outside and saw that we were already there. I got out of my seat and took my bag. Autumn came out but she tripped on one of Grover's crutches. I caught her just in time. She blushed and I pulled her back up. She took her bag and walked out of the bus. I saw Grover giving me the "You like her" look. I rolled my eyes and followed the group. I walked with Autumn and Grover, we were looking around until I heard M. Brunner call my name. "M. Jackson can you tell me what are called the children of the gods. You know when the gods come down on earth and fall in love with a mortal." He asked me. "They're called Demi-gods" I answered. "Correct now can you tell me who this is?" He was pointing to a statue that I didn't recognize but when I looked down at the Greek letters they all started to move. When they were done it spelled out Poseidon. "Poseidon" I told him. He looked over at Grover who was smirking. "Now Miss Autumn Silverway. Can you tell me who this is?" He was now pointing to a woman surrounded by animals. "Artemis" she answered. Now M.Brunner and Grover had a smile on they're face. "Percy and Autumn a word." Our English teacher Miss Anforse told us. She lead us to a room and closed the door. Autumn and I looked confused. "Where is it!? Where did u put it!?" Our English teacher hissed but she wasn't human anymore. She became a fury. She had wings instead of arms, she had claws instead of toes. She flew towards us and opened her claws. She came towards me I put my hands in front of me waiting for the pain to hit me but it never did. I opened my eyes and saw that Autumn in front of me. The fury's claws were in her stomach. The doors banged open and I saw Grover and M. Brunner. "Percy take this and click on the top." M.Brunner threw me a pen. "A pen are you serious. It's just a pen. You expect me to squirt ink at her!!" I yelled back. "Just click it" I did as he said and the pen well it wasn't a pen anymore! It became a sword. When the fury attacked I blocked it with my sword and I started to swing it at her and after a few moments she let out a scream and flew away. I dropped the sword and ran to Autumns side. She was still breathing but she fell un conscience. I took her bridal style. I saw Grover and M.Brunner whispering to themselves. "Guys we need to get a ambulance. Autumns hurt badly!" I screamed. They led me to a car and they drove me to my home. I was still holding Autumn in my arms. "But she's hurt we need a doctor!" I started to cry. "We need to get her to camp no ordinary doctor an save her." "Fine" . I came home and saw my mom ironing. "Percy what are you doing here?" "Look outside" I told her. My mom was shocked. We ran back downstairs and my mom went in the drivers seat. I went in the back seat and took Autumn in my arms. I stroked her red hair. All of a sudden the car started to flip in the air. I hold on Autumn. When it stopped I saw Grover take off his pants. "Dude what are you doing?" I asked. I looked at his legs. They were covered in fur." Your half sheep!!" I yelled. "Actually I'm a satyr." He pushed the car doors to let us out. "Um guys it's coming back!!" He yelled we all started to run away from a Minotaur. I was still holding my best friend but she wasn't heavy. When we passed a tree I looked back to see my mom bagging on some sort of force field. I put Autumn down and run to my mom. But I was to late. The minotaur grabbed her and crushed her. She disappeared leaving some black dust. I grabbed my pen and changed it into a sword. I dodged his every attack. I climbed on his back and chopped of his horn. He disappeared leaving yellow dust. I can't remember what happened next because I fell un conscience.
********************************************************************************************
A/N: yup I feel like I could just write another chapter. Yup inspiration is on my side! I might write a third one!

Thanks for reading u can vote and leave a comment

Bye!!