Chapter 20

Percy's Pov

I was mad at myself because its the second time she pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't get hurt but she always does. I took her cold hand into mine and squeezed it a bit. Suddenly she started to caught and her eyes flew wide open, she looked around to see were she was. I pulled her in a hug and we stayed like this for a couple of minutes before separating.

"Don't you dare do that again" I told her looking into her greenish silver eyes.
"You would have done the same thing for me" She said now getting up from her bed.
"Theres some clothes on the dresser and the bathroom is right next to it"I told her pointing to the door next to her dresser.
"Ok thanks" she told me before entering the bathroom and looking the door. I waited for her to come out so we could go eat something or explore the boat I didn't really mind as long as she's next to me. When she came out she was now wearing a navy blue jacket with a white v-neck shirt under. She had black skinny jeans and red high tops converses, her hair was up in a perfect messy bun.

"Are you hungry?" I asker her taking her hand. Suddenly Raven came in and when she saw Autumn she came running in and hugged her.
"O my god!! Everyone was so worried about you especially Percy who didn't leave your side for a second! Oliver is coming with a tray of food so you can eat!" She said after letting go of Autumn.

They started to talk about girl stuff and how Raven was hopping Oliver will ask her to be his girlfriend.

"But he kissed you doesn't that mean you're dating?" I asked them.
"No it doesn't" Autumn said while rolling her eyes at me. I left the room and bumped into Oliver who was holding a tray of pizza and a diet coke.
"Hey you know that Raven wants you to ask her to be your girl right?" I asked him and he looked at me with a surprised look.
"Um no I didn't I'll do it right now thanks! Did you ask Autumn yet?" He asked me before pushing the door open.
"Nope I'll do it when you and Raven are gone."I told him before entering the room together. He put the tray on the coffee table and smiled to Autumn.
"Hey Raven can I speak to you in private please?!" He asked her and she nodded. He gave me a glance before leaving the room with Raven's hand in his. Autumn got up and took the tray to her bed and started to eat peacefully. I walked towards her and sat next her and waited for her to finish her lunch, when she finished I put my arm around her and she wrapped her tiny arms around me and put her head on my chest.

"So I was thinking maybe you and me could you know be a um thing"I started. I felt her head lift up a bit.
"You mean a couple?" She asked me.
"Ya that... So what do you say?" I said nervously.
"I say sure I'd love to"She said smiling to me. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes but it felt like seconds when we parted to go see the Annabeth and the others. When we came in we saw Raven smiling like a complete idiot and Oliver was with Valentine in the other side of the room. Autumn ran towards Sydney, Karina,Annabeth and Raven while I walked towards Oliver.

"Hey Percy we're playing a game we're we tell the something no one knows about us come play!" I heard Oliver kinda yell but I almost didn't because the girls started to scream happily, I turned around to see Autumn covering her ears while everyone else was screaming. I sat down next to Valentine and we turned around to face Oliver who was going to start the game.

"I'm now officially going out with Raven!" Oliver said now smiling up to his ears. Next it was me so I took a deep breath.
"I'm going out with Autumn!" I exclaimed and they both pushed my shoulder playfully.
"My real name isn't Valentine its Nick" Valentine... I mean Nick said.
"WAIT WHAT!!!" me and Oliver yelled at the same time. The girls came over to see what was going on and when he told them they we're all shocked exept for Karina. Autumn turned to see Karina and when she saw her expression she looked a bit mad.

"You knew about this didn't you!!" she yelled to Karina.
"Yes but I wanted to tell you..." She looked down and didn't continue her sentence.
"Does best friends forever mean anything to you!!! We swore to each other that we wouldn't keep any secrets from each other!!!" She yelled before running of to her room and slamming the door behind her. When she left no one dared to speak only Nick decided to break the silents.
"I'm sorry for not telling you guys but something happened in the past and I didn't want to remember a single thing so I only told Karina who promised not to tell anyone" He told us. He explained that his mom use to be drunk and would lose it sometimes so he left and found Camp Half Blood. After he explained I saw Autumn and Karina talking it out, it took a few minutes before we saw them hugging it out.
They came towards us and when Autumn came up Nick she punched him in the shoulder really hard because Nick let out a cry of pain.

"Ya I deserve that"He whispered
"You bet you do!!"She said smiling. Everyone started to laugh except for Nick who was still holding his elbow in pain.We we're suddenly called by Clarisse who told us that dinner was served. Me and Autumn walked over to the dinning table hand in hand just like Oliver and Raven. When we saw it was Mc Donald's and it was still warm everyone looked at Clarisse who pointed to 2 boys in the back of her.

"They can shadow travel just like you Autumn!" She exclaimed.
"Wait that means..."Autumn said getting up and walking to the first guy who was Asian and had dark brow eyes, he had gel in his black hair that made him look like Tintin. He was wearing a dark green shirt with black jeans and black converses.
"Are you Matisse!?" She asked him. He looked shocked that she knew that.
"Um ya how did you!?" He asked but she didn't let him finish.
"I know your mom Hekate, goddesses of magic. We're pretty close!" She exclaimed. She turned to the other guy who had brown light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans with red converses.
"You must be Zachary! You're Matisse's brother!" She said holding out her hand. He shook it and looked at his brother and then at her.
"Your mother wanted me to tell that your true love's name is Rosie daughter of Aphrodite!" She said still smiling. I heard Sydney choke on her fries when she heard the name Rosie, we all turned to look at her.

"Ya um Nick might not have been the only one to lie about they're real name..." She said starting to blush.
"My real name is Rosie not Sydney." She said looking at the ground. Everyone was shocked especially Matisse which I can understand, first you find out what your true love's name is and then you learn she's in this room right now! She left the room and went into her own.
"Ok does anyone else want to confess they're true names because this is the time!!" I yelled and saw that no one raised they're hand or showed any signs of confession.
"Good now let's go to bed we have a long day tomorrow!" I yelled and looked at Autumn who was talking to Matisse and Zachary about magic. I left the room and went straight to bed and fell asleep pretty fast!