Chapter 1

Autumn's Pov

I woke up bright and early today because there was a school trip to a museum. We were going to learn more about the Greek gods. I took a quick shower before getting dressed. I put on a white tank top, a sky blue cardigan, light blue jeans with converses. I brushed my long wavy hair. It was orange and had some red in it, everyone thinks I dyed my hair but I didn't. I had light green eyes that I got from my dad. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I saw my heart shaped necklace dangling on my neck. It was a the last thing my mother gave to me before she left. I headed downstairs and saw waffles were out on the table. There was a note next to it. "I hope you have a great time at the museum today Autumn! Sorry I had a important meeting this morning so I won't be able to eat with you.I baked you waffles I hope you enjoy! See ya tonight!" I started to eat my waffles alone like every morning. When I was done I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs to get Percy my neighbor. I knocked on the door and waited. I saw his mom's welcoming face appeared. "Well hello there Autumn. I'm guessing your here for Percy!" I nodded. Percy's mom is one of nice's people I know. She had dark black hair that was always tangled but was always placed right. She was wearing a dark purple t-shirt,dark jeans and her morning slippers on. She pulled me inside before I could say anything. "Percy, Autumn is here!!" She screamed. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Percy was wearing a dark blue v-neck shirt, dark blue pants had black converses. His messy black hair was covering parts of his deep sea green eyes. He had his bag on one of his left shoulder. He smiled at me and ran down to give a kiss on his mothers cheek. He grabbed a apple and took my arm and led me outside. "Bye Miss Jackson!!" I screamed before Percy closed the door. We walked to school together and he looked down at the floor.

"What's wrong Percy?" I asked
He sighted and looked at me." I can never hide anything from you can't I" he chuckled.
"Nope!" I smiled.
"It's about my mom, she stays with that creep Gabe and she won't tell me why" his smile faded.
"At lest you see your parent. I've been eating alone for 4 months now. My dad is always to busy to spend some time with me." I looked at the ground. Percy's dad left not to long after he was born and it's the same thing with me but with my mom.
"Ya I guess. But you know that you can always come eat with us." He looked at me with those radiant eyes.
"That's nice but no thanks you have your family and I have mine." I told him.

After a few minutes of talking we arrived at school. We went to our lockers to get what ever we needed. My locker was right next to Percy's but was also next to the most popular girl in school. Krystal Lorvin. She had dirtly blond hair and blue eyes. She was the meanest girl in school. I saw her coming near so I hurried up so I could avoid her. When I was done I turned around ready to leave but she was standing in front of me. Her icy blue eyes gave me goose bumps.

"Nice necklace Autumn, but it just doesn't go with your outfit. Here let take care of it" she said ripping off my necklace.
"Give it back Krystal" I said. I didn't dare look her in the eye.
"Make me." She chuckled. All of a sudden Percy took my necklace from her hand and handed it to me.
"Like always Percy has to defend you because your to weak to fight back." She laugh and left with her blonde sidekicks. I felt tears coming so I ran to the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and started to cry. She was right. Percy is always fighting my battles because I'm to week to fight back. I heard some footsteps coming in the bathroom. The school's bathroom was for girls and boys. I saw black converses stop in front of my stall.

"Come on Autumn don't cry you know how I hate it when you cry." He pleaded me.
"Ya I know but she's right your always fighting my battles because I can't." I told him. I was sitting on the ground my back against the metal door. Percy sat down and had his back was against the other side of the door.
"Look we need to get going or else were going to miss the bus.
"Fine" I opened the door and was pulled in a hug. I hugged him back and when we it stopped we headed to the bus.
********************************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys this is my first book about Percy Jackson so go easy on me!! I wanted to thank you for reading this book because it means a lot. The next update will be tonight or tomorrow morning!!

Bye u can vote, comment your ideas because I love new ideas!!