Chapter 10

Autumn's Pov

I was running threw the forest on my way to meet my friends with a pack of wolves following me. I wasn't even tired! I've been running for a couple of hours non stop and I've never felt so alive. It was dark outside but I could see perfectly. When I got to the motel I saw the car parked. "Guess they're here." I thought to myself. After asking the person in the lobby to tell me were they were staying I headed to the room and knocked. "Room service!" I said in a low voice. "But I didn't order any room service" I heard Grover say while opening the door. "Autumn your here!!" He hugged me. "We took a room of two bed. You and Annabeth in one. Me and Percy in the other one." He explained to me. "Do you know were Percy is?" I asked him looking around the room but it wasn't big so I was actually just looking in the bathroom. "Ya he's in the pool and Annabeth brought him a towel" I thanked him and headed to the pool and when I got they're I saw Percy and Annabeth kissing!! I couldn't believe it. I ran to the room and told him what I saw.

"Omg are you ok Autumn?" He asked me when I finished telling him.
"Ya I'm going to head back to camp ok" I told him closing the door behind me.
"Ok be safe!" I heard him say. I ran downstairs and was still crying. I saw Annabeth an Percy coming so I picked up the past. I guess they still saw me coming because I heard Percy yelling me something that I didn't understand. I fled into the woods and headed to camp were I could forget everything that just happened.

Percy Pov

I was kissing Annabeth. No she was kissing me, I didn't like her that way. I pulled back and shot her a confused look. "What was that about Annabeth?? The first thing I know is you bringing me a towel and then bang you kiss me!! You know I'm dating Autumn!" I yelled at her. She looked down in shame. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." She mumbled. "Look I like you but only as a friend and if you can't hide your feelings and pull something like that again I swear to god we aren't friends anymore" I told her. I shocked and angry at her but I still wanted her to be my friend. "I do want to be friends and I promise I won't do something like that ever again." She promised me. "Let's go to the room maybe Autumn is here and if she is let's hope she didn't see anything of this" I helped her up and we headed for the room. We saw Autumn running past us and I think I saw tears in her eyes.

"Autumn were are you going?! What's wrong!?" I yelled but I guess she didn't hear me because she disappeared into the darkness. We ran into the room to see Grover sitting on the edge of the bed. When he saw us coming in he looked disappointed. "Bad move dude" he told me walking up to me. "You know that she's gone now right. She running to camp as we speak. You just lost a girl who loved you and you just lost your best friend" he walked out of the door leaving me and Annabeth speechless. "I can't believe this. I just lost the girl I love"
******************************************************************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys I'm sorry I did this the idea popped in my head but do not worry I have a super romantic picture in my head for when he comes back...

Vote/comment please bye!!