Chapter 4

Percy's Pov

I suddenly woke. I realized that all of it was just a dream. The kiss with Autumn wasn't real. I saw that she wasn't there anymore. "I guess she woke up before me" I thought to myself.I got up, took a shower and to my surprise i wasn't wet. I took out a dark green t-shirt with dark green jeans. I took out my old converses and put them on. When I came out I saw Autumn reading a book about the gods. She was wearing a navy blue v-neck shirt with a black tank top under, she had dark red skinny jeans and black converses. Her hair was loose, it stopped in the middle of her back.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked her while taking a bottle of water from my mini fridge.
"Not long about 30 minutes" she told me not taking her eyes off the book.
"What are your reading?" I walked over to her and sat next to her.
"Im reading about my mom" she looked at me. I loved her green eyes. They would always shimmer, I hated to see them cry because I could see the hurt in them.
"Come on we're going to eat breakfast, because after that we have archery." I took her hand and pulled her to the our table. I felt butterflies when I felt her warm hands in mine. We took our seat and we looked a at our plate. We had to imagine what we wanted to eat. I closed my eyes and thought what I wanted to eat. When I opened my eyes I saw bacon, eggs and some fruit on the side. When I looked at Autumns plate I saw a waffle with a bit of syrup. When we finished our breakfast we headed to the training area. I took a bow and arrows. I went into position and aimed at the dummy. When I released the arrow it didn't hit the dummy it hit a pile of mud not fare away from the area. When I turned to see how Autumn was doing I saw that her arrows always hit the middle of the dummy. She could shoot 3 arrows at the same time and it would go were she wanted it to. When class was over I looked at my dummy. I only had one arrow that hit the dummy... And it was in his hand. Autumn on the other hand did great she passed the class with flying colors. A girl came up to me. "Maybe you should work on your aim! My name is Sydney by the way!" She hard long dark brown hair that was tied up in a bun. She was wearing a purple t-shirt and light blue jeans. "Your friend over there has quite a a gift when it comes to archery" she smiled pointing at Autumn who was coming this way. "Ya she's the daughter of Artemis so it's not a big surprise. "Hey Percy!! Did you see me shoot all of those arrows!?!?" She had a huge smile on her face. "Ya you were awesome!!" I gave her a high five. I looked at Sydney who was still waiting to be introduced. "O by the way this is Sydney!" I saw Sydney giving a small smile at Autumn. "Hi I'm Autumn" she returned the smile. "So who's your godly parent?" I asked her. "I'm the daughter of the one and only Aphrodite!!" "Well I'm son of Poseidon and she's daughter of Artemis"I told her. I looked at the time and realized that we were going to be late for capture the flag. "Come on we don't want to be late for capture the flag!!" I grabbed Autumns arm and dragged her away. When we arrived we saw that there we two teams:the blue team and the red team. The girl from the infirmary was sitting with the red team. Hi waved at her but she just started at me and didn't show any sign of happiness on her face. "Ok so here is how the game is played. There will be a flag for both teams, the objective is to capture the flag of the other team. You will have to fight your way there." I heard our counselor say. " ok so who will take Autumn?" "We will" I heard Annabeth say. "Well Autumn you will be on the red team. There's the Athena cabin, the Ares cabin and the Apollo cabin. On the blue team there's the Hermes cabin, the Zeus cabin and the Aphrodite cabin." He explained to us. "Now who will take Percy" "we will" I heard a boy with blonde hair and light blue eyes. "Hi I'm Luc. The captain of the blue team." He handed me a helmet. "Let's go" he lead me to our side of camp. "Follow me, I know were the flag is." He said. I took out my sword and got ready for battle. When we heard the sound of the horn we charged. I followed Luc deep in the forest. Then we were attacked by a boy and a girl. The girl was Autumn. "Hey Autumn! Ready to be beaten" I smirked at her. "Your in my turf now." She jumped in a tree and started to shoot arrows at me." You people take camp way to seriously!!" I yelled. "Percy go get the flag I got this" Luc yelled at me. I ran to a near by lake. That's when I saw the flag. "No way" I mumbled. I ran across the small river. I was about to grab the flag when Annabeth came out and pointed the sword at me." Did you really think it would be that easy? I'm the daughter of Athena goddess of wisdom and strategy." She smirked. We started to fight she cut my face, my arm and my knee. I was on the ground and the pain was strong. I suddenly heard a friendly voice telling me to go to the water because it was going to being me power. When I touched the water it healed all of my wounds and I felt powerful. When I got up two warriors attacked me but I easily dodged and attacked them. I did that to 5 other guys. When I came upon Annabeth again she attempted to hit me but I dodged all of her attacks. I took a swing and took hold of her sword. I had mine pointing at her throat and hers behind her neck. U gave her sword back and headed to the flag when I got it out the blue team cheered very loudly. Autumn came up to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back. "I'm glad your ok." She whispered. When I let go of her I saw that she was cut on the cheek and on her arm." Your hurt!" I knew I had concern in my voice. "Ya well Luc is gifted when it comes to sword fighting." "Come on we're going to the cabin" I lead her my cabin and went to the end. I sat on the porch and put my hand in. I held out my other hand for Autumn's. She gave it to me and I put it in the water were it healed her wounds. "Thanks"she sat down next to me. I realized that we were still holding hands. I let go and started to blush. I saw that she was blushing as well. We looked at each other and started to lean in...
********************************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys I'm so happy that I could update today!! And tomorrow I'm going to be in a care for 3 hours so i think I will be able to update!!!

Comment/vote!!!!

Bye!