Chapter 12

Percy's Pov

After lunch I went to see my good friend Oliver son of Zeus. He was talking to Grover about some vision he had. When I came near them he stopped and smiled.
"What's up guys!" I asked them.
"The real question is what is up with you and Autumn?" Grover asked me.
"Well I told her what had really happened about the you know what. And I also told her how I felt about her and she still kinda hates me but she kissed me on the cheek" I told them scratching my neck.
"Ya and at lunch she din't freak out when she saw Tyson my half brother" I was wondering why she wasn't afraid of him like everyone else was.
"she kicked Clarisse's but and they've hated each other ever since" Oliver explained to me. All of a sudden we heard the force field shake. Everyone rushed to were it was coming from.
"Don't worry the force field will keep us safe" I told them. But it didn't it shattered into pieces and the metallic bull came rushing towards us.
"Thanks for jinxing it Jackson!" I heard Clarisse yell. She attacked but the wooden sticks got eaten by the bull. It pushed her into a cabin and transformed his mouth into a flame thrower. Out of nowhere Tryson grabbed the horns and when he was hit by fire we were expecting him to become ashes but he was still there and only his closed were slightly burnt.
"Bad bull" he said throwing it away from him and Clarisse. All the archers were on a cliff they're bows were ready to fire, Autumn was the leader.
"Wait until he passes the the last cabin." She yelled she had her bow and when she saw it the right time to shoot she told her fellow archers to let they're arrows go. They all hit the bull but only a few got into the little cracks were it could cause damage. The bull ran into the cliff making the archers lose they're balance. Autumn was in the edge so she was falling even if the people tried to catch her sleeve or arm they didn't have time. I ran to her catching her in my arms. I smirked at her and I think I saw her blushing. "Thanks" she told me. I let her down but she was still in shock so she couldn't stand straight. I brought to the infirmary were I placed her in a bed. I went outside to see Luke, who was the actual lightning thief. "I thought I finished you off" I growled placing myself in front of the door. "Ya well maybe you should make sure that the person can swim you idiot" he rolled his eyes at me. I looked around to see were the bull was. "Don't worry about the bull your friend Oliver is taking care of it." He told me as if he could read my mind. "Anyway the reason why I'm here is to give you a warning. You better stay out of my way because I swear to gods I will cut your head off or maybe I'll kill the girl you love in front of you"he growled."Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I screamed. I was about to charge at him but an arrow was shot in is shoulder. I looked behind me to see Autumn with her bow. She looked pale and then she fell to ground. I ran to her and picked her up bridal style. "Spend the most of the time you can with her because one day she won't be here anymore" he said before disappearing into the mist. I went back to camp to see everyone around a tree, I still had Autumn in my hands so I decided to seek Apollo kids so they could heal her. When I past threw the crowed I saw Annabeth sitting next to a tree crying. "The tree has been poisoned" I heard a camper whisper. "Ya but by who!" Another replied. "By Luke. He's the one who poisoned it," I yelled. Some Apollo kids tried to grab Autumn but I didn't let them, it just made me hold her tighter. "Didn't you... You know end him" Annabeth said.b"ya he can swim." I looked down. "I'm going to need some Apollo kids to help me heal Autumn" I turned to Valentine and Karina who came running in. I swear I heard them both growl at me.
********************************************************************************************
A/N: hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed it and I wanted to thank all of u for the 60 votes!!!

Please leave a comment or u can vote!