Chapter 21

Matisse Pov

After talking to Autumn and my brother I decided to get some fresh air. I looked at the full moon and how it shined so brightly every night. I suddenly heard a door open and I turned around to see Rosie wearing a pair of black pair of skinny jeans, a white v-neck, a gray jacket that wasn't zipped up and a some fluffy gray boots.

She headed to not to far from me so and when I waved she didn't wave back so I guess she didn't see me. I decided to cough just to let her know that I'm here. She jumped and turned to see and smiled.

"Oh hey I didn't see you there" she said looking away. I chuckled and looked at the stars.

"Ya I saw that" I told her.

"So look about the prophecy can we like just be friends because I don't want to start avoiding you or giving you dirty looks all the time.." She said turning to me.

"Ya I'm fine with that" I told her heading to the door so I could go to bed.

Autumn's Pov

I woke up before everyone else so I decided to take a shower to start the day. I took out my big gray hoodie with a white tank top and light blue slightly ripped skinny jeans with my red high top converses. When I was done brushing my wet hair I tied it up into a messy bun so it wouldn't be in the way. I headed to the kitchen to grab a peach and eat it outside. I looked around to see only water but there was a small dot that caught my eye, I didn't hesitate a minute and shadow traveled to the Island were I found a old broke down amusement park. I looked around and remembered something I read about a old abandoned amusement park were a cyclops lived and kept the Golden Fleece. I started snooping around to find his cave and it didn't take long because I heard a roar coming from a ride and I also heard a fake girls voice that sounded a lot like Grovers!! I shadow travel back to the ship were everyone was walking around as if they lost a bobby pin. When I landed everyone came to see me and were saying different thing at the same time so I placed 2 fingers in my mouth and blew to whistle. Everyone immediately stopped and looked at me.

"Ok one at a time!"I told them.

"You were gone and we couldn't find you so everyone, especially Percy, was looking for you!"Tyson explained. Suddenly Percy came walking threw the door and yelled.

"Hey guys any luck finding..." He stopped his sentence when he saw me standing in the middle of the crowd. He ran towards me and pushed aside everyone in his way.

"Where have you been??" He asked me.

"Um on a Island where there is a old abandon amusement park and by the way the Golden Fleece is there!"I said smiling innocently.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I heard Grover yell so I think he might be trapped down there" I said pointing to the small dot that was getting bigger every minute.

"Wait Grover is there AND the Golden Fleece!?"Percy practically yelled.

"Yup"

"Well then we all know where were going!" He said turning his head to Clarisse who nodded and walked over to her crew.

"Hey can I talk to you?" I asked Percy. He nodded his head and took my hand. We walked to my room and I closed the metal door so we could have some privacy.

"Do you remember when my birthday is?" I asked him softly.

"Well ya its March 17 and your turning 16 in 2 days!"He said excitedly but I didn't join in.

"Ya and when I turn 16 my powers will grow to their full capacity"I said remembering what Annabeth told me when I announced my birthday last week.

"Ya aren't you exited!?"He asked me getting up from his seat to come towards me. I sat on my bed and Percy did the same while interlocking our fingers.

"Actually no because I'm going to lose all the powers Hekate gave me"I told him gently putting my head on his shoulder.

"But that doesn't mean you wont be as special!"He said putting his head on mine.

"Ya but look at my hair!" I told him showing the light brown hair I'm gaining. Each morning I would look at my hair turning brown slowly. Instead of being its usual red it was now turning a shade of dark brown. That wasn't the only thing that was changing, my eyes were becoming a light blue with a bit of silver in them.

"Everyone noticed but we didn't want to say anything..."

"Did you notice how my hair is longer and is now straight!!?"I said annoyed.

"Ya but you still look beautiful as ever!"He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Percy"I said looking up to see his sea green eyes looking threw my light blue silver ones. He leaned in and softly kissed my lips. When he stopped we looked at each other and smiled.