Chapter 18

Percy's Pov

I can't believe it. She was lying on the ground no sign of life what so ever. I was going to run to her but 7 guys came toward me and formed a circle around me. I was attacked by 2 guys and I easily beat them but when the rest of them attacked me I lost balance and had one of the guys swords pointing at my throat. I put my hands in the air as sign of surrender, suddenly the guy with the sword pointing at me fell next to me it was the same for the others. I saw a silver arrow in they're backs, the same silver arrows Autumn used. When I looked up I saw Autumn standing on the roof smiling.

"But you... I saw you...." I said getting up. I ran to her and examined her just to be sure it's no a trick.
"Um hi..." She said waving at me a bit embarrassed.
"But how!?" I said looking were the body was. It wasn't there anymore!!
"Um well when I left the quest to find your mother I guess Hekate, goddess of magic, took pity on me because she showed me a couple of witchcraft tricks. The girl you just saw dying was only a dummy that looked like me. It was a simple illusion nothing more." She said looking away.
I gave her a hug and kissed her head letting a tear roll down my cheek.
''I was so scared I lost you"I whispered.
"I'm not going anywhere"she whispered back. She pulled away and kissed me softly.
"We should go before more guards come" I told her taking her hand. She nodded and we ran on the side to see Luke waiting for us, well me. When he saw her his eyes widened and I could tell he was trying to figure out what happened. I made a wave appear and I put my arm around Autumn's waist holding it tightly. We jumped onto the wave and when they tried to follow they fell into the water with a splat. I made the wave move towards the safety boat were are friends were waiting for us, I saw everyone looking at Tyson in a angry way. When we arrived everyone was looking at me in a confused way, I looked at Autumn who went so sit with Karina, Annabeth and Raven. I saw Oliver staring at Raven with goggly eyes. I smiled at him because I used to do the same thing with Autumn and I still do it.

"You should ask her out" I told him when I sat down next to him.
"Ya well because of Tyson its going to be on this very boat" he said.
"What do you mean?" I said confused.
"He dropped the engine in the water" he said rolling his eyes.
"Ok people move away because I'm getting the engine out of the sea" Autumn said. I felt a smile form on my lips when I saw everyone confused. She said a couple of words that no one understoud, her eyes started to glow and the sea started to rumble. Then the engine came out of the water and floated towards us, it arrived and installed itself. When Autumn's eyes stopped to glow everyone started at her, she came by my side and gently put her on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. She quickly fell asleep, I looked up and saw everyone's mouth open and I smiled.

"She needs sleep, it took a lot of her energy to make a double of herself and to find the engine." I told them. They all nodded and they all fell asleep. I stayed up and kept an eye on everyone especially Autumn, I was still a bit dramatized from what happened on the boat and it scared me so much when he killed the illusion Autumn made of herself. My world fell to pieces and my heart shattered, I didn't have a chance to tell her my feelings to her. I never told her how much she meant to me, she was practically my whole world with my mom. I was madly in love with her, and I wanted to tell her but I wanted to wait for the perfect moment. I looked down and to see her eyes flutter open, when she saw me her lips smiled at me.

"Autumn there's something I've been meaning to tell you" I told her locking my gaze on her.
"What is it?" She asked me a bit worried.
"I wanted to wait for the perfect moment to tell you but after today I want you to know this in case something happens" I told her and took a deep breath.
"I'm madly in love with you Autumn" I told her and she looked surprised and kissed me intensively, I took her in my arms and kissed her back. I never wanted this moment to end.
"I love you too" she whispered.
********************************************************************************************
A/N: I hope u enjoy!

Vote and comment!

Bye!