Chapter 17

Percy's Pov

We we're locked up in the basement of the boat were they had separated us into cages. I was locked up with Raven while Tyson and Annabeth were in the cage right next to us. Sydney and Oliver were in the cage in front of us, Valentine and Karina were in the next to them. We were all sitting on the ground and most of us we're trying to figure out how to get out of the metal cage.

"I can't believe Autumn joined Luke" Karina said on the verge of tears. Valentin put his arm around her and she gently put her head on his shoulder.
"She didn't, I told her to trick him into thinking that so she can learn more about his plan"I told my friends. They all looked shocked at what they just heard.
"But the oath? She repeated it!" Karina exclaimed.
"She crossed her fingers behind her back!" I said letting out a little chuckle.
"Ok so what now!?" Sydney asked me.
"Now I bust you guys out of here!" Autumn said holding the duck tape Hermes her. She started by Annabeth and Tyson's door, after making a square on the door she backed away and repeated the same thing over again until all the doors disappeared and we could walk out and get our stuff.

"How did you know it would work?" Tyson asked.
"I kinda used it on the big macho dudes that took you guys away."she said looking away a little embarrass.
"O and Karina I have a present for you!" Autumn said handing her a charm bracelet that only had one charm on it a sword.
"Um thanks?" She took it and and put it on.
"It transforms in a sword!" She said and looked at Karina's face. Her eyes were wide open and was looking from the bracelet to Autumn. She ran to her and gave her a hug.
"How did u get one?" She asked while playing with her new bracelet.
"Um I found it in the lost and found!?" She said looking trying to look innocent.
"Well thanks" she smiled.
"Ok wait until I give u the signal" Autumn said before going up the stairs.
"Ok it's clear!" She came back down the stairs and led us to the safety boat that was already out and ready to ride.
"Oliver make sure you get everyone on the boat and get out of here as soon as possible." I indicated him, he nodded and leaded everyone to the boat.
"I'm not leaving with out you" I heard Autumn say behind me. When I turned around to face her I saw that her arms we're crossed and she was looking at me with a determined look.
"Fine but if I tell you to leave you leave, and you don't look back ok!?" I said and she nodded.
"Why are we staying behind again?" She asked me.
"Because when Luke finds out we're not there he's going to do everything he can to stop us." I said checking if the coast was clear so they could leave. I turned to Oliver and I waved at him to tell him to go.
"Ok you go somewhere you can shoot well and I'll go on the deck. When I wave at you it means come to me because we're getting out of here ok!?" I told her.
"Got it! Be carful ok!" She said before starting to leave.
"Don't I get a good luck kiss!?" I asked.
"Stay alive and we'll see" she said giggling and left.

I headed to the front of the ship and saw two guys talking about a hockey game. I thought for a second of a strategy to not alert the whole ship but I really need to get pass them. Suddenly I heard a loud thump, I looked to see were it came from and I was surprised to see the guards on the ground unconscious. I saw a small arrow on each one of them, I looked up and I saw Autumn with her bow and winked at me. I laughed and ran to the side of the ship, I heard some whispers so I decided to listen.

"The satyr is a goner, he's probably just a pile of bones in the cyclops cave."I heard one say.
"Ya well I bet none of them made it, like that boat that we came upon that had a daughter of Ares. They're probability dead, the sea of monster must've ate them" the second said while laughing.

I felt anger rise and when I came out of my hiding spot I saw Autumn being held by Luke with a knife on her neck.

"I told you to leave me alone but you didn't listen, so I will kill the girl you love in front of your eyes" he said and stabbed her in the heart, she fell on the ground her eyes we're closed and there was no sign of life anywhere...
********************************************************************************************
A/N: Boum cliffhanger!! Ya I'm feeling really sad so I did this but there is going to be a big shock...

Please vote and comment!!!

Bye