Chapter 19

Oliver's Pov

I woke up because a stupid seagull that started to scream. When my eyes adjusted to the light I saw my arm around Raven and her body was against mine, I pushed away slowly trying not to wake her. I felt my cheeks fire up while I go next to Tyson who was looking at the rising sun, when I sat next to him he looked surprised.

"Why did you come sit with me? I thought everyone hated me but Autumn" he said.

"we don't hate you" I told him pushing his elbow playfully. "You just drop a lot of things" I told him letting out a small chuckle.

"Hey guys!" I heard a familiar voice say. When I turned around I saw Raven waving at us.

"Hey I'm sorry I kinda invaded your personal space last night. I was cold and when I came a bit closer to you I felt warmer so I stayed" She told me and started to blush so she looked away.

"Its fine I... I mean we wouldn't want you to freeze to death" I told her now blushing madly.

"I'm going to leave you two because um... I need to write my name on my shirt, yup lets go with that" Tyson said leaving me and Raven alone. They're was a awkward silent between us when he left so I decided to break it.

"So do you have someone waiting for you back home?" I asked her nervously.

"You mean as a boyfriend?"

"Ya!" I told her looking her away from her gaze.

"No I like someone but I'm sure she doesn't like me back" I told her. That's when my courage came to me, it told me to man up and tell her how I feel.

"Raven I have to be honest with you. I know I just met you like 2 days ago but I'm just gonna come out and say it before my courage goes away" I told her and she looked at me with her beautiful dark green eyes.

"I like you Raven like a lot, its the first time I felt this way for anyone and I know you like someone else but I just wanted you to know" I said. I didn't dare to look at her because she'll probably start laughing at me. I felt a warm hand on mine and I looked at her to see her smiling.

"The guy is you" she whispered. She got up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips that left me smiling like a complete idiot. I pulled her closer and kissed her passionately, when we parted I looked at at my right to see everyone smiling at us. We both started to blush bright red and that's when a pair of tentacles came from behind Percy and Autumn and when I yelled to turn around only Autumn had the reflects to push Percy out of the way. It caught her instead and pulled her into the ocean, with out a warning Percy dived in to get her while we were panicking and got our weapons in case it came back. We waited a few minutes for it to attack again but it didn't so some of checked the water to see if Percy or Autumn were there and the others checked to see if the monster was coming back.

"Hey guys I can see Percy!!" Karina yelled and everyone went to her side to see.

"He also has Autumn!!" Valentine also yelled. When they resurfaced everyone help them but he refused and told us to take care of Autumn instead of him, I didn't to him because I saw a stain of blood on his chest. They're was also a big boat that suddenly resurfaced right after them, there was Clarisse and a couple of zombies that came by her side. While Valentine as healing Autumn I sat down next to Percy and could now see his cut.

"Hey Valentine when your done with her come heal Percy!" I yelled to our healer. I saw Percy giving me a death stare but I just ignored it and laughed. When Valentine was done healing her and Percy everyone waited for Autumn to wake up. Clarisse invited us on her boat because Percy saved her from being turned into shreds. We accepted and went on board and joined her and her crew for lunch.

"Hey wheres seaweed brain? I haven't seen him since he got on board." She asked us after taking a sip of water.

"He's staying with Autumn in case she wakes up" I told her after eating my last bite of mash potatoes.

"How is she doing?" she asked us once again.

"She'll be fine she should wake up in a hour." Valentine said while getting up with Karina. They were holding hands since they arrived on the boat so I guess they're worried about Autumn.