"Sasha!" Wow. I knew he loved her, but he didn't usually display this level of excitement. "Hey, Ben, Clyde."

I got out of bed.

"Look!" I laughed as Sergio walked in holding Sasha in his arms. Her hair wasn't done up, so there were just curls everywhere, she looked so cute.

"Alex!" I chuckled as I hugged her before I tried to pull her from Sergio but he frowned stepping back. I laughed as he held her tightly.

"She really wanted to come with." Clyde rolled his eyes from the doorway before he smirked at me. I just looked away as my face heated.

"Sasha," Sergio's soft voice made my eyes turn to him and Sasha when she leaned her head on his shoulder, her arms around his neck as she pouted with teary eyes. I wanted to hug her. "What's wrong?" Sergio pouted as he stared at her once she had pulled back from him. Her face was incredibly sad, and I was willing to bet she was acting because of the way Clyde shook his head frowning at the pair. But she had to be a pretty good actor because Sergio seemed very concerned, and I definitely wanted to comfort her.

"D-daddy won't let me have ice cream." She replied.

Sergio gasped as he shot Clyde a frown. "He's so mean." He said to Sasha and she nodded.

"Sergio, don't you dare -"

"You can have ice cream any time here." Clyde glared at Sergio but the younger guy ignored him as he beamed at the girl in his arms, "come on, I'll show you how to make Ben get anything you want from the store."

Clyde shook his head letting it drop against the doorframe once Sergio had walked out of the room.

"I take it you two made up?" He smirked at me and I flipped him off.

"Don't lie like that again, asshole." I said.

"What? It worked." He shrugged.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we did way more than make up." I smirked knowing he got uncomfortable talking about Sergio's sex life. I guessed it was because he, like Kent, saw Sergio as somewhat of a son.

"Shut up." I laughed as he walked out.

"Thank you, Clyde." I said. He leaned back so his head peeked out from behind the door.

"I don't like a depressed Sergio, it's creepy." I laughed as he shook his head and disappeared into the hall.

I pulled on a pair of sweats and a shirt I found in David's closet before I walked out of the room. I followed the noise to the living room and found Sergio and Sasha in a conversation about a colouring book Clyde had just bought her. I glanced towards the dining room when I felt eyes burning into me and Ben didn't soften his glare or turn away as my eyes met his. I don't know why but I refused to look away. Why was he mad at me? I get that he liked Sergio but it wasn't my fault Sergio didn't feel the same. What's he trying to do? Scare me? Make me feel bad? Well I didn't... sort of... Still, he wasn't wining this stare off.

Our glares were interrupted by Clyde stepping in front of him to ask him a question and I shook my head as I looked towards Sasha who was now showing Sergio how to colour. I chuckled noticing that she was colouring outside the picture.

My eyes moved to the door as it pushed open, Sergio and Sasha completely ignored it focusing on their colouring. It was a delivery man, Ben got what he had brought and paid him before he slammed the door in the delivery guy's face. I rolled my eyes. He didn't have to be rude to the guy because he was in a bad mood.

"Hey, Sasha, why don't you show Alex your book in the kitchen while he dishes some ice cream for you two." Clyde said to his daughter.

"Alright!" She jumped up grabbing her book and colours before she grabbed my shirt and began pulling me towards the kitchen. I laughed as I took the Ice cream from Ben, ignoring his glare as I did.