NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Taylor's Point Of View...

"TAYLORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Allie yelled from outside my room. I heard my door banging and opening. Ugh. What now?

"Ugh...what?!" I groaned and covered my head with another pillow. I was so tired! It is like...I stared at my clock and got a heart attack,ITS JUST THREE AM IN THE MORNING!

"Wake up Taylor! Our flight's in three hours!" Allie rushed.

"Ksnsksnkanzkanzkqskwnwkdn! Its three am!"

"Get up! Get up! GET UP!" she continued screaming. I bet everyone else in the house is annoyed crapless.

As I got up lazily,and went down the stairs for a reason I apparently forgot,I found everybody dressed and smiling at me.

What?

"Baby sister! Faster go get ready!" Jake urged,Tyler scoffed.

Annoying buggers.

I quickly went up to take a quick shower and I picked out a grey hoodie and white skinnies as my outfit.

In a matter of ten minutes record time,I was already lugging my suitcase down the stairs.

"C'mon,let's go now!" Allie chirped excitedly and got into the car.

Did I mention how bad a feeling I am getting right now?

"So...the AMAs,eh?" Jake said,trying to break the silence in the car.

"Uh,yeah." "Mmh hmm" "Yep" Tyler,Allie and I replied at once.

"Get me and Tyler some pictures kay,angels?" Jake tried once again.

Angels? Hmm...

"Angels,really?" Allie scoffed.

"What?!" Jake retaliated.

"Overdoing it much?" Allie arched her eyebrow at Jake.

"Whatever." it was times like this that makes me laugh. That probably explains why I'm laughing now,right?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tyler and I laughed together,while Allie and Jake gave us unimpressed looks.

"Why were *laugh* You lau-lau-*rubs eyes* laughing?! *wipes tears from eyes*" I asked Tyler

"You-o-o-o-*laughs* Your laugh wa-wa-was conta-*Laughs and falls on floor* contagious!" He replied.

And there we were,laughing our butts off again. Before we even knew it,we were at the airport already. Sigh.

"Bye sis,bye baby!" Jake yelled as we entered the...uhm...place where people who has flights can go but people that aint cant place.

"BYE HUNEEYYYYYY!" Allie waved.

I just waved and smiled sweetly,and continued walking ahead.

*in the airplane*

Allie was still chatting endlessly about how cute Jake was and about how much she wants to meet Justin again.

What she doesn't know is that I,wanted to catch up on lost sleep. "Allie,I want to sleep. Allie? ALLIE!" I whisper yelled.

"Oh,sleep? Okay,*yawn* I guess me too,then."

And we slept.

:]

*as dead as a pig after eating*

*7 hours later*

"Miss?" A soft voice ringed in my ear.

"Miss?"

"Miss?"

"TAYLOR WAKE UP." Allie's voice replaced the soft voice and my eyes snapped open (is that possible?).

"Good morning Miss! We are going to land in approximately fifteen minutes so please get ready." the air-stewardess told me and Allie.

"Oh,yeah,sure..." I yawned and straightened myself.

"Allie you up?" I asked,because I obviously didn't see her wake up.

"Yep,for about an hour now..."

"Okay then!"

Justin's Point Of View...

Well,they should be here by now. Allie said they were touching down at around 4:30 here.

ITS NOW 4:32! WHY AREN'T THEY HERE YE-Oh there they are! :]

"Go! Now!" I hurried one of my bodyguards,Sam,to escort them to the car I prepared for them. No way am I to blow my cover that quickly.

As I watched Taylor talk to Allie she slid her hood off her head and I could see her face clearly.

She was beautiful.

More beautiful than the last time I saw her,if that was possible. Dressing so simply,yet looking so beautiful,I do not understand how I always let her slip through my fingers again and again.

"Reminiscing are we?" Mum teased.

"No..." I answered,embarassed that I was caught. I quickly put on my Ray-Bans and put my hood on when I saw Taylor looking this way.

"Uh huh you weren't...heard she dated someone this past year." Mum spoke again.

"WHAT?! SHE'S TAKEN?! NOOOOOOOO!!" I panicked. SHE CAN'T BE! ALLIE TOLD ME SHE WASN'T TAKEN!

"Justin..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Justin?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"JUSTIN!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOO-Yeah?" I replied mum,still flustered.

"I was just messing with you! She broke up with the guy!" I heaved a sigh of relief.

Thank God!

Taylor's Point Of View...

In the car,Allie and I was just 'ooooh'-ing and 'ahhhhhh'-ing at the beautiful scenery LA provided us with.

But I just can't help but think of that boy in the car earlier at the airport. He had his hood up and was wearing sunglasses.

What irked me was...

He looked like Justin.