That crappy piece of nugget is on air?!

Taylor's Point Of View...

So...he walked in on me? In my bath?

UGH!

Why?! This place need to get some freaking locks on their bathrooms! Ugh. Ugh. Ugh...

"Uh...Taylor?" I heard Justin whisper against the door. He's still there?! Perv!!!!

"Uh,yeah?"

"I'm sorry I didnt know you were..." I were what?! "I didn't know you were naked. In the bathtub. Sorry? And I didnt see anything,don't worry."

You BETTA....or imma tie you to the chair until the concert then you'll have no energy to sing cause you haven't eaten and you'll faint and your career will be ove-

"So we good?" he asked,snapping me outta my little discussion with myself.

"Yeah,be sure to check next time,s'kay?" I reminded,just in case.

*5mins later*

Finally finished with my bath,I wore my pajamas:Embarrasing but...it's pink. Pink with stars allnover it. For the pants only,probably... I wore a top,of course! And it's a white tank top. :)

I lugged the door open,man it was heavy.

"Justin you can go take a bath now..." I slowed down,Justin was watching some sort of movie and the guy and girl was...kissing? Ermm....okay?

"OH! Uh,hey Taylor! I...I was just watching HBO,y'know? I...I Uh...." he stuttered,which I gotta say,is really actually cute!

"Sure I do,now go get a bath!" I reminded him. Dirty people stinks. I don't mean it that way...I meant...you fell into the mud dirty-dirty.

"Yeah,don't walk in on me okay? Even if you want to,please,control yourself..." he said,smirking. Wait. What?! Is he trying to imply that I...?

"PERV!" I yelled,and he laughed,my expression must be priceless. Or he won't...nah who am I kidding,he will!

As he walked into the bathroom,whistling. I watched television. That scene Justin was watching was disturbing and they had MTV so,leggo!

"You're watching:MTV hits..." the television told apparently so,me...

And the most horrendous thing played...

"I'm overboard...

And I need your love...

To pull me up...

I can't swim on my own...

It's too much...

Feels like I'm drowning,

Without your love...

So pull yourself out to me...

My lifesaver,

Oh...

Lifesaver...

Lifesaver....

Oh,

Lifesaver..."

It was me and Justin at the VMAs!

Crap...

Crap...

Why does this always happen to me? I mean I like him but to put this crappy nugget on air is like making Spongebob give Plankton the secret formula!

Awwwhhhh!

-----A/N

JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH!

Xoxo,

Skittles