Meet My Beautiful,Beautiful...feet?

Taylor's Point Of View

By the time we got to his home,I was so tired!

"Taylor? Taylor?" was all I heard as I felt my eyelids drooped over...

Justin's Point Of View

"Taylor? Taylor?" I called out,I look to my right and Taylor was sleeping. She was that tired?.

Then my phone rang...its Allie :)

"Hey Allie,whats up?"

"Where is Taylor? Why isn't she in school Today?" Allie asked anxiously.

"She fell out with Jake and Tyler toda-"

"I know,Tyler came to school with a black eye!"

"Whoa. Yeah,so,she felt really down so I brought her out and yeah."

"So where is she?"

"She is going to be sleeping at my house tonight. Allie,by the way,tomorrow wwe are going to Singapore,wanna tag along?"

"Nah,I dont wanna be the third wheel. You lovers have fun,I'll be watching YouTube videos and watching your tweets. Kay,take care of my girl,okay?"

"Of course I will,Allie. So I'll go now,bye..."

"Bye!"

---end of phone convo!

I got off the car,walked to the passenger seat,opened the door and carried Taylor out the car. It took me quite some time to close the door and everything but I made it :)

"Mom? I am home!" I called out to my mom.

"Hey Justin,who is this?"

"My girlfriend Taylor :)"

"Oh,Scooter told me about her! She is one interesting creature,eh?"

"Oh..sure she is! :D She needs to stay the night can she sleep in the guestroom?"

"Of course! Cmon,bring her up!" Mom yelled and I followed her up the stairs to the guestroom. I laid her down and closed the door.

"Now,tell me about her" Mom said and I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"Well..."