Thanks,ALOT.

Damn it,that Bieber is up to something.....something bad...REAL BAD.

"Hey Taylor!! I just cannot believe it! We met him,talked to him,fought with him,or in that case,you did,but whatever...AND NOW WE ARE AT HIS CONCERT! omg omg omg! It's time for the One Less Lonely Girl! Omg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I sighed...why oh why did my friend do this to me? Then Justin came onstage...again.

"Hey everybody!"

*screams*

"So how you all doin'?"

*screams*

"Well,I am here looking for my One Less Lonely girl...."

*screams*

"Okay,let's change it up a lil today...I know this girl,she kinda hates me because of something that I did...wanna convert her back into a Belieber?"

Shit. Holy cheese...Allie nudged at me and wagged her eyebrows. Everybody was screaming. Like...mad.

"Oh Justin,that should be me!"

"Oh Justin! Change her back,bring her back to our family!"

Gee...was I ever that crazy about him?

*thinks hard* nuh uh....no I didn't.

"Okay then...I need the help of my friend,Allie? Kenny? Ryan? Because this girl is,well,hard to keep up with...."

Allie laughed and agreed with him,and from a distance I could hear Kenny chuckling.

Damn!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Alright,let's go....

There's gonna be One Less Lonely Girl...

One less lonely girl...

There's gonna be one less lonely girl....

One less lonely girl...

How many 'I told You' s

'Start Over' s

And shoulders have you cried on before?" he sang as I felt Allie take my hand,leading me to the backstage.

"Allie,let me go."

"Nahhh"

"Why?! Agh!!!!"

"KENNY!"

I felt strong arms carry me over their shoulders and I felt like the meet and greet moment again.

So,instead of struggling now,when I'm on stage,I would jump off! Yeah man!

"Taylor,before you device a plan,remember to say it in YO brain but not out loud?"

I heard Ryan say and I mentally slapped myself. Agh...

"At least we now know what you're gonna do!" Kenny chimed in.

As I was pushed onstage,hauled into a chair and shoved roses into my face,Justin came over to me and serenaded the object of torture,me.

"Stop touching my face,Bieber..." I scowled at him and he chuckled while he sang.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn it.

I'm gonna kill Allie!

Agh.

Agh

Agh

Agh

Agh