Was that what all along?

I briefly called Allie and told her a goodbye. Apparently,she knew I was going to Singapore because Justin told her. Interesting...

"Aye Taylor,we gotta go now?" Justin asked lightly and took my hand into his. The paparazzi was snapping so many pictures of us I swear I could still feel the flash when I close my eyes.

"Justin! Tell us about Taylor!"

"Justin,Taylor! Is this relationship fake?!"

The thing about the paps,they shout out their question,thinking that the object of attention would answer. Like,"Is your relationship with Cammie fake?" for example,do they actually think they guy would say "Yeah,its fake!"?!

...psst,NumbSkulls...

Justin squeezed my hand as we walked through the pack of people. From the rate that they are taking pictures,it would be all over by tomorrow...for sure.

I dont want to guess...we finally made it into the checkpoint and we just ran for it,to avoud the paps.

Actually,pretending to be Justin's girlfriend was fun. You get to kiss him,hug him,talk to hi-Did I say kiss him?

No,this cannot be happening! Saying that is saying I have a crush on him!

Do I have a crush on him? I don't know,the chances are high. But our friendship is going down the good road and I don't want to swerve and hit a tree. And along the way kill our friendship.

"I think I like you..." his words echoed in my head. Wha-what?

"I think I like you..." it repeated itself,did he really said that then? That was the day I thought of the possibilities of him being a good friend. But could it have meant something else? Like,could he have meant that he liked...me?

In a way that is not how friends like each other? Was that what he meant? If it was,why did he say 'yeah' when I asked him if it was in a friend way. What is wrong with me?

Once,I love him.

Then,I hated him.

Then,I liked him (as a friend).

And now,I have a crush on him? Is that how I am feeling right now?! Was that what I was trying to tell myself all along? That I...That I seriously liked him?

But,just to make sure,I had to ask him. I have to ask him. What if it was all just MY wishful thinking? What should I do now?

------A/N

Aye! So hmmmmmm Taylor's in a deadlock,eh?

So here is two choices for you guys to choose.

#1-Taylor asks Justin first.

OR

#2-Taylor just tells Justin how she feels.

Its based on the votes so I know only one or two of you would comment but hey! TAYLOR'S FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS!

Seriously,comment? Taylor needs it.

I need it. So I can help Taylor make the right decision.

Yeap.

Bye!

OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT! The song Taylor gotta sing for the show! The last song? What song should she sing? Comment with your vote. Thanks again! Bye!

Xoxo,Skittles Queen ;)