Pray For Caitlin

Taylor's Point Of View

Guess I really did it this time.

Thank God the concert's tomorrow and I can go back to my peaceful life the next day.

What happened just a mere ten minutes ago changed the whole game entirely,as I walked past Justin a cold chill travelled down my spine.

As I walked past Selena,I felt guilty and I couldn't look into her eyes.

Waltzed past Pattie and felt bad for doing what I did to her son.

Skipped by Scooter and was at loss when he whined about Justin's sudden drop of energy and confidence.

Flew by Kenny and felt utterly bad as Justin is not responding to nobody.

Tip-toed by Ryan and almost fainted as he complained about Justin refusing to wear anything but his pajamas today.

"Taylor!" Selena called after me and I could see her chasing after a slow-walking,dazing me.

"Uh,yeah?"

"Do you know what happened to Justy? He seems crest-fallen like,after lunch."

After lunch,about thirty minutes ago.

"I-I don't know. Maybe he's sick or just feeling under the weather?" I lied. I know know know what had happened to him.

"Okay,Taylor,I believe you!" she returned to her cheerful self and skipped away.

Ugh.

-THE NEXT DAY-

FINALLY. MY LAST DAY HERE WITH EVERYBODY. YES,EVEN JUSTIN.

Yes,I am happy.

No,I ain't heartless.

Just...not ready for this kinda lifestyle.

Lie.

?

You're lying to yourself,Tay.

Now who the hell are you?!

I'm the hell your conscience! Now listen up,girl,cause you are cheating yourself and everybosy else around you! You know damn sure that part of you believes Justin! But you forgot all about it and now you're miserable. Your just desserts.

Dessert's sweet.

No time for sarcasm,young lady!

Well. He's a taken guy. In a relationship. Its against my principles.

No,its not.

Yes,it freaking is!

Fine,whatever,I'll haunt you later,then.

Whatever.

Did I really just fought with myself? Ugh,I'm cracking under pressure!!

"Hey Taylor,breakfast." Justin said and left the room. Guess who slept in the bathtub again?

I went for a quick shower and wore my suede white pumps Imma be wearing for the concert tonight,a pair of skinny jeans and a long-sleeved blue checkered blouse.

I'm bad at describing clothes. :P

After that,I left the room and stepped into the hallway.

I have always been scared of hotel hallways. Its damn scary. Look at it. *stares at hallway*

ITS EMPTY!!!!!!

I hate the hallway,what if you walk past a door,and someone opens the door and grabs you and pulls you inside?!

You won't even know what hit you! I took baby steps towards the elevator when I finally got to the escalator I heard someone scream,which instantly made me *ahem* scream for my life *ahem*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Somebody's hand was placed above my mouth to stop me from screaming.

I tried to see who it was from the corner of my eyes and I saw a familiar grey beanie.

THE ONE BANDITS AND THIEVES ALWAYS USE!!! DAMN I'M DEEEEEEEEEEEADD!!!

Mom,Dad,I love you so much?

Allie,forgive me if I don't make it through?

Laure-"Geez,what were you screaming for?!" I heard Justin's familiar voice above my head.

The elevator arrived and once we stepped in-with his hand still secured over my mouth,he let go. I looked at the mirror and found it was Justin all along.

"I heard someone scream,I'm personally afraid of hotel hallways so...."

"That was just a Belieber that saw me when I came up to find you!"

He looked at me,amusement lingering on his face. This ain't amusing.

I squinted my eyes at him,gauging his expression. THESE BELIEBERS ARE STALKERS! THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HIS EXPRESSION WOULD BE WHEN YOU DID SOMETHING!

LMAO.

"Let's get you to the breakfast table." He grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into this restaurant by the poolside.

"Oh gosh,food,glorious food!" I instantly began to drool mentally and Justin was OBVIOUSLY fighting the urge to laugh.

Yes,and he did laugh.

Maybe things were back to normal now?

-Justin's Point Of View-

Yesterday,may have been a terrible mistake for Taylor. But not for me.

I felt something for her. Something I think so deep it stands beside mum.

As she left crying last night,my time was spent in that room thinking about what we could be in the future.

But all hopes were gone. Even that one where me and her get to be perfect strangers.

Or that one about Selena getting out of our lives.

Or that one about Taylor changing her mind.

Especially that one where me,and her,get to be happily ever after,with each other.

Guess its all gone now,is it?

----

A/N

Hi! :) Its me,Joa,here and I just wanna say...I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

WCIDWTWFR HAS REACHED OVER MY EXPECTATION OF 20,000+ READS!

BELIEVE ME I WAS HYPERVENTILATING!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

But all good news come with something bad. :'(

Rememeber Caitlin Beadles? She got run over by a boat once,remember?

Did you guys know she flat-lined THREE times?

She almost died FOUR times!

And now,her stomach's paralyzed and its a suspected Stomach Cancer! Its sad,because,firstly,she is so strong! She has been with Justin-Even before 'The Justin Bieber'!

So,everybody.

Pray for Caitlin.

Love...Joa :)