Imagine #40

~Y/N's Pov~

Today I have my first date with Cameron. I started really liking him five months ago and he finally asked me out on a date. I'm really anxious.

He said he'd pick me up around seven pm. It's six now. I took a shower and got dressed. Cameron told me to dress nice but casual so I decided to wear my jean shorts with my navy blue crop top and I added a cute pink flower crown. I went to my makeup desk and did my usual routine. When I was done getting ready it was around 6:50 pm.

I walked downstairs and headed to the living room. I sat down on the couch and texted Cameron to tell him I was ready. No response. That's weird. He usually texts me back right away.

I've been waiting for Cameron for two hours now. He was suppose to be here by seven as he told me but he never showed up and it's now 9:30. He also ignored all of my calls and texts all night. I give up. I walked upstairs, took off all my makeup. I took off my flower crown and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I changed into my sweat pants and a tank top. I collapsed on my bed... I can't believe he did that. I should have stayed away from him in the first place.

I tried falling asleep but I can't.. It's now 1 am and I still can't sleep. I just can't seem to get him out of my mind. All of a sudden my phone starts to buzz. I checked it and it says "Cam🙈💕 is calling." A part of me wants to completely ignore the call and forget about it but another part of me wants to answer. I answer anyways.

"Hello?" I whispered. My voice is tired and weak.

"Hi Y/N. Listen, I'm really-" He started.

"Cameron. I don't want an explanation. I'm upset and tired. I understand. I'm not good enough for you. Good night Cam...." I cut him off. My eyes started to water.