Part 2 of imagine #16

~Y/N's Pov~

We finaly get to the mall. Y/F/N wanted to go to Forever 21 so that's where we went first.

"Should I buy this?" She showed me a white t-shirt with a cool flower design on it.

"Ya. You should try it out. It's really cute." I smiled and we headed to the changing rooms.

She tried it on and she really liked it so she bought it. I din't really see anything I really wanted so we just went to a couple more stores.

We were walking out of Brandy Melville when someone hit me and I fell on the floor. This guy walked up to me.

"Oh my god I am so so sorry. I din't mean to hit you. Here. Let me help you up." I recongnized the voice. I lifted up my head to see Cameron Dallas holding his hand out to help me get up.

"It's fine. Thank you." I say while he picks up my PINK bag.

"This is crazy." I whispered to my best friend.

"What's crazy?" Cameron asked me smiling handing me my bag.

"Uh.. Uh... Well.. Um.... Okay... Holly crap. You're Cameron Dallas.. What are the odds of me meeting you. Like that's crazy." I felt my cheeks get so red.

"Aw. You're a fan of mine?" He smiled.

"Ya. Like ever since the beginning." I blushed and looked at the ground. "Can we get pictures?" I asked embarassed.

"Of course." He smiled. I handed out my phone to Y/F/N.

For one of the pictures, we hugged, for another picture he kissed me on the cheek. He pulled away and hugged me again. I felt something slip in my back pocket.

"You're really gorgeous. Text me sometime." He said in the hug. I pulled away.

"Uh.... O.. Okay." I blushed and looked at the ground.

We took a few more pictures and some for Y/F/N too.

He said he had to go so we said bye and all that. We went home crazy excited because of what happened.

When I got home, my mom and I drove Y/F/N back home. On our way back, I texted Cameron. I wasn't sure if I should or not but I did anyways.

To Cameron: Hi
From Cameron: Who's this?
To Cameron: Sorry. It's Y/N. We met at the mall earlier today :)
From Cameron: Oh ya! Sorry. Anyways. We should hang out some time. You seem really nice.
To Cameron: Awe! Thank you. We should :)
From Cameron: Lets hang around 4 ish? :)
To Cameron: Sure. I'm free :)
From Cameron: See you then beautiful :)

I got home and got ready. I can't believe what's happening right now.