Imagine #8

~Y/N's Pov~

Cassidie and I are eating dinner at the table in scilence.

"Mom?" She asked me breaking the scilence.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"When will I ever get to meet my dad?"

"Not any time soon." I tell her. She's been asking me this forever.

Cameron left me when I was pregnant with Cassidie. He said he wouldn't be able to raise a child at twenty one.

"WHY MOM?!?" She raised her voice. "I'M sixteen. I think I can handle it."

"Why do you want to meet him so much?!" I started to raise my voice.

"Because! I'd really love to know who my own father is!" Her eyes got watery.

"Fine! Do you want to meet him tomorrow?"

"Fine! And yes!"

"Alright. I'll tell him to meet us at the mall tomorrow. You better not change your mind."

We finished dinner and Cassadie went up to her room emidiately. Why does she want to meet him so much. I decided to call Cameron to tell him to meet at the mall.

~Cameron's Pov~

I still haven't been with any girl ever since I left Y/N. I miss her so much and I'm an idiot to have left her plus when she was pregnant. I haven't even met my child. I just wish Y/N would forgive me but I'm sure she never will.

My phone starts to buz.

"Hello?" I ask confused.

"Hi Cameron. It's Y/N." She starts. I'm speechless. Why would Y/N call me?!? "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing.. Why?" This is weird..

"At 1:30, be at the mall."

"Uh.. Why?"

"Because. Just. Please."

"Okay. Sure." The line went dead.

I wonder what she wants.

*The next day*

I'm on my way to the mall right now. I wonder what Y/N needs to tell me.

~Y/N's Pov~

I see Cameron looking around as if he's lost. I roll my eyes and wave at him.

"Over here Cameron."

"Oh... Hi Y/N." He started."Long time no see. Anyways...Why did you want me to come here?" He asked confused.

"Someone wants to meet you it's been a while..." I turn around and wave at Cassidie and tell her to come closer.

"Who's this?" Oh my goodness.. Is he that clueless?!?

"Hi dad." Cassidie told him and his eyes widen.

"This... This is our daughter?" He whispered, pointed at her and looked at me.

"Yeah. Cameron, meet your daughter, Cassidie. Cassidie, meet you're dad, Cameron." Tears slowly ran down my face as Cameron hugged her tightly.