Imagine #12

~Y/N's Pov~

"Good morning beautiful." Cameron says as soon as I open my eyes. He has his arms wrapped around me. I rub my eyes a couple of times and then cuddle up to his chest.

"You're cute."

"What do you mean? I legit just woke up I probs look like a zombie." I giggled.

"I don't know. Your just really cute and your giggle is too." He smiled down at me. I giggled again. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Hehe... Thanks..." I cuddled to his chest.

"See. Even when you blush, your just so adorable." I smiled.

"Anyways. Good morning." I smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"So.. Plans for today?" He asked me.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 10:30 am.

"I don't know... Can we just have a lazy day today? If we go out maybe penny boarding or something fun?"

"Sure. It's up to you princess."

"We have to plan together. I can't force you to do everything I want to do." I said getting up.

Cameron layed down on his back and I sat on his stomach. I drew little circles all over his chest.

"Well.. We can just hang out for the morning and how about later we go penny boarding and get ice cream?"

"Okiiiii!" I screamed and layed down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Cameron pulled away first.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Cam." I smiled and layed my head down on his chest.