Imagine #5

~Y/N's Pov~

I had a very long day at work. I had to interview four people with my boss today and each interview were an hour long. At least my boss told me I could go home earlier.

"See you tomorrow Kelly." I tell her as I put my coat on and grab my phone and purse.

"Ya. Thanks for today. Bye Y/N." She waves at me while I exited.

I walk to my car, get in and start the engine. I call Cameron because I always ask him if he wants me to stop for food on my way home.

It rings three times.

"Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Hi Cam."

"Oh. Hi baby." He says in a sweet loving voice. "How was your day at work?" He trailed on.

"It was long.. Had to interview four people. I'm leaving soon tho. My boss let me finish earlier. I'm in the car right now waiting to leave. Do you want anything while I'm on my way home?" I asked him while rubbing my shoulder with my other hand.

"Aw. My poor baby girl. Yeah. Grab some chipotle and after we eat, I have a surprise for you waiting." I smile like an idiot by myself.

"Oh. Ok. Thanks and I'll do that and I'm on my way."

"Alright. Drive safely. Love you princess. See you soon."

"Love you Cam. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up.

I wonder what's this 'surprise'.

~Cameron's Pov~

Since Y/N had a long day, I'll prepare a nice bubble bath for her. We'll have dinner together and she can rant about anything she wants, then I'll lead her up to our bathroom and let her relaxe for a little while.

About an hour goes by I hear someone walk in. I run downstairs to see my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hi baby. I missed you." I walk over to her and give her a hug.

"Hehe." She giggled. "I missed you too Cam." I smile and kiss her forehead. She then kisses my lips. I kiss back.

"Got the food?"

"Yeah. In the white bag."

"Okay. Thanks" I grab the bag, kiss her temple and walk to the kitchen table. I get plates and settle everything.

Y/N takes off her jean jacket and throws it on the hook. The palms her face and runs her hands through her beautiful brown hair.

"Y/N. You okay?"

"Ya. I'm fine. Just tired..." She explains.

We eat dinner and talk about our day. I put our plates in the dishwasher and put the food away as Y/N goes and sits on our couch.

I walk behind the couch and rub her shoulders for a little while.

"I'm going to go run you a nice hot bath."

"Oh.. Really?" She turns around to face me.

"Yeah." I smile and give her a kiss.

"Thank you." She smiles and kisses me again, I make my way upstairs with her and start her bath.