Imagine #34

~Y/N's Pov~

Cameron has been gone for three weeks now for Magcon. Tomorrow is his birthday and I'm going to go surprise him on stage. All of the boys will have it set up for me. I can't wait.

My plane just landed and I'm heading to they're hotel. I texted Aaron to make sure Cameron din't go back to the room.

---
To Aaron: Hey. Just landed. Taking an cab to the hotel. Make sure Cam doesn't go.

From Aaron: Alright. Glad you made it safely. Cameron is going to be so surprised. Can you be here in 25 mins?

To Aaron: Ya. I'll be there on time.
---

No reply. Which means they just got on stage. I hurried up to my room which is only a couple of doors down from theirs. I unpacked a little bit of my things including my charger for my phone.

I plugged it in and started my makeup and hair. Once I was happy with that, I got my suitcase and went through my clothes.I decided to wear a a pink crop trop that says 'be wild, be free' on it in bold letters with mint green jean shorts that have studs on the left side. I added my white converse to complete my outfit.

I grabbed my small leather back pack, my phone and I made my way to the lobby. I texted Aaron to tell him I was on my way. He answered by saying they would keep Cameron busy not to look backstage when I arrived.

I got in another cab and I instantly felt a knot in my stomach. I'm anxious but also nervous. I don't really know why I'm nervous. I got dropped off at the building and walked inside. I texted Aaron again.

---
To Aaron: Here.... Walking backstage now😁
---

I walked in the curtains and I saw Aaron look at me. He just nod his head.

"Listen guys. Now. We have a special guest for tonights show. I'll be right back." I heard Aaron say to all the fans. Blake kept Cameron busy while Aaron came to see me.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"No."

"Too bad." He said walking back on stage and made me walk behind Cameron.

I touched his shoulder slightly. He turned around emidiately.

"Y/N?" He said confused but excited.

"Cam." I giggled.

I gave him a 'I've missed you so much' type of hug. He lifted me off my feet and spun me around. All you could hear was a bunch of girls screaming 'Awe'. He set me down and gave me a kiss.

"I missed you. Happy birthday by the way." I said as I pulled away.

"I missed you too baby girl. Haha. Thanks." He said leaning his forhead on mine still holding me in his arms.